- Healthy Chat, Princes Trust Building1B Kemback StreetUnited KingdomDundeeDD4 6ETHealthy Chat, 1-5 Murray StreetMontroseUnited KingdomAngusDD10 8JQHealthy Chat, 39 Dee StreetUnited KingdomAberdeenScotlandAB11 6DY
Health, finances, relationships, career, family, fitness and unexpected change – life can get complicated.
- 19 Walnut LaneUnited KingdomHartfordCheshireCW8 1QN
As well as his Human Givens Diploma, Hugh has a Certificate and Diploma in General Counselling, but he has been practising human givens therapy exclusively since 2002.
- Beetslaan 323723 bx Bilthaven3723 DXNetherlands
- HG Netherlands is working on a feferrals systme
- Private practice
- Experienced lawyer and mediator (1990 & 2002)
- United KingdomWorthingEnglandBN13
Anita has a wide range of experience, successfully working with clients of all ages, with diverse problems.
- United KingdomBrightonHarley StreetUnited KingdomLondonW1
The way that a human life may unfold is bound to bring challenges, and these may become stressful or overwhelming at times for almost anyone.
- United KingdomBradford-on-AvonWiltshireBA15 2BH
Pamela, a leading child therapist, and Fellow of the Human Givens Institute has helped many children (5—18 years olds) and adults deal with challenging life circumstances.
- United KingdomIpswichSuffolkIP3 9AT
Clifford Emmerson is a Human Givens Psychotherapist with 20+ years counselling experience, having previously worked with both military and civilian personnel for the British Armed Forces.
- 398 Long LaneUnited KingdomEast FinchleyLondonN2 8JX
Liz has worked as a counsellor for many years in a number of different settings.
- Priory OrchardSpencer's LaneUnited KingdomBerkswellWest MidlandsCV7 7BB
Born in Switzerland, I have now lived in the UK for 30 years. Initially I trained as a social pedagogue and worked in child assessment and later headed a hostel in London.
- United KingdomSouthamptonEnglandUnited KingdomPortsmouthEnglandUnited KingdomBasingstokeEngland
After working in a social role with Education Welfare, Youth Offending Teams and Family Group Conference organisations, I trained in the Human Givens (HG) approach and qualified in 2003, achieving
Explore our articles and interviews
Last night, while you slept, you went into the REM state and dreamed. You probably don't remember because, for a very good reason, we evolved not to. However all normal humans go into the REM state and dream every night and most mammals show evidence of this brain pattern too.
Community psychiatric nurse Liz Potts describes her experience as one of the few primary care professionals in Coventry using the human givens approach.
Read about how a Faulklands war veteran overcame the severe flashbacks and panic attacks he suffered for 20 years after a horrifically traumatising experience during his service in the navy.
How one session of human givens therapy was enough to transform the life of Sarah, a depressed single mother.
Hugh McNab illustrates how to successfully detraumatise even the most severe cases of trauma and anxiety-related disorders and help a client back to a meaningful livelihood.
Social work should be about helping people yet, bogged down in bureaucracy, it has lost its way. Jan Little shows how the human givens approach can put it back on track.
Doris Lessing believes we are all much closer to craziness than we like to believe. In conversations with Ivan Tyrrell she talks about age, breakdowns and the ubiquitous 'self-hater'.
Therapy in all its forms can be confusingly capricious and unpredictable. We should not try to deny this, but learn to accept it, says Larry Dossey MD.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
It's Mental Awareness Week (#MHAW17) – and the human givens approach has many of the answers that the Mental Health Foundation is looking for...
‘JUST WHAT WE NEED’ is a therapeutic group approach using a Human Givens framework. Dates for the next 2 courses are available.