You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomAylesbeare, ExeterEX5 2FD14 Hartley RoadUnited KingdomExmouthEX8 2SG
Debbie is a psychotherapist and life coach who has helped people with a broad range of emotional, psychological and behavioural challenges.
- The Sustainable Health CentreNotaries House, Chapel StreetUnited KingdomExeterDevonEX1 1AJKingsley House Fitness & Wellbeing Centre67 Fore StreetUnited KingdomChudleighDevonTQ13 0HT
Roberta Hutchins has over 15 years’ experience in private practice as an integrated holistic health practitioner in Devon.
- United KingdomExeterDevon
I am a regular HG practitioner and have a wealth of experience in dealing with many types of issues from self-esteem, depression (all categories), trauma, work/life stress-related, elderly loneline
- United Kingdom
My practice is now entirely online, and therapy sessions can be booked UK-wide on Zoom, Skype, Facetime or the telephone.
- United KingdomWiltshireUnited KingdomLondon
I am a fully qualified HG counselor /psychotherapist.
- The VillageDunsdale RaodUnited KingdomSelkirkScotlandTD7 5DZ
Alex is a qualified and highly experienced psychotherapist who has helped many hundreds of individuals move forward from periods of difficulty in their life.
- United KingdomNewton AbbotDevonTQ13
Carol has over 25 years’ experience in professional practice, initially specialising in musculo-skeletal disorders as a McTimoney chiropractor.
- ThorndonUnited KingdomOkehamptonDevonEX20 4NG
I feel fortunate to have been able to combine an enjoyable career in Human Resource Management (within the public, private and voluntary sectors) with psychotherapy and counselling, working for man
- The Lotus LoftBeach CourtIrelandGreystonesCo Wicklow
- Herbert RoadIrelandBrayCo Wicklow
Martin holds a B.A. (honours) in Psychology from University College Dublin, advanced certifications in Clinical Hypnotherapy and a Higher Diploma in Human Givens Psychotherapy.