You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 1 Priory WayUnited KingdomBurwell, LouthLincolnshireLN11 8PR
Jenny has a private practice in the village of Burwell where she offers face to face counselling.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I became a fully qualified Human Givens Psychotherapist in 2006. And have been running a very busy private counselling practice in Manchester for 11 years.
- United KingdomLeeds
I am a younger therapist, welcoming all genders. Approachable, open minded and solution focused.
- United KingdomKidderminsterEnglandDY11 6AX
The Human Givens approach focuses on what people need in their lives to be emotionally healthy and on how these needs can be better met.
- United KingdomLeedsWest YorkshireLS8 1LUYork Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
- 3 UndercraggCharlestownUnited KingdomHebden BridgeWest YorkshireHX7 6NX
I have a background in Horticulture and still consider myself in the business of promoting healthy growth, keeping pernicious weeds at bay and developing new and creative pathways.
- United KingdomMilton KeynesEnglandUnited KingdomOlneyEnglandUnited KingdomSouth Northamptonshire DistrictEngland
After a successful career in financial services and a break to bring up my children (one of which has special needs) I chose to retrain as a Human Givens Therapist.
- United KingdomTibbertonWorcestershireWR9
I find the Human Givens approach to be helpful to a wide variety of people in different situations and most find help within a very few sessions.
- Windmills Of The Mind, The Cabin, Bill White NurseriesFar ForestUnited KingdomKidderminsterWorcestershireDY14 9EB
Having trained in many other psychological approaches, when I came across the Human Givens approach in 2005, it resonated with me from day one as a highly effective way of helping people.