You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- Wootton FieldsUnited KingdomNorthamptonEngland
Rita initially came from a background in training and development, as well as over nine years experience of working as a therapist in private practice, before training as a Human Givens practitione
- United KingdomCheadleCheshire
Whilst working with a group of clients, all of whom were living with a Physical and/or Sensory Disability, made me realise the strong connection between the Mind and the Body, and how by getting ou
- 1 Priory WayUnited KingdomBurwell, LouthLincolnshireLN11 8PR
Jenny has a private practice, in the quiet village of Beesby, where she offers one to one counselling. She works with clients of all ages and from all walks of life.
- Wholenistic, Louth Golf ClubCrowtree LaneUnited KingdomLouthLincolnshireLN11 9LJ
• NHS referrals taken.
• Social Worker referrals taken.
• Self-referrals taken.
• Enhanced CRB check valid.
• Please see website for details of therapy suite.
- Anima TherapyThe Well, Greatworth HallUnited KingdomGreatworthOxfordshireOX17 2FE
I operate out of a beautiful, private and tranquil setting in the Oxfordshire countryside weekdays and every other weekend.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I became a fully qualified Human Givens Psychotherapist in 2006. And have been running a very busy private counselling practice in Manchester for 11 years.
- United KingdomLeeds
I am a younger therapist, welcoming all genders. Approachable, open minded and solution focused.
- United KingdomLeedsWest YorkshireLS8 1LUYork Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
I grew up in Belfast, but have lived in Yorkshire for 30 years. I have a background of behaviour change at all levels in the public and private sector, communities and the health sector.
- 3 UndercraggCharlestownUnited KingdomHebden BridgeWest YorkshireHX7 6NX
I have a background in Horticulture and still consider myself in the business of promoting healthy growth, keeping pernicious weeds at bay and developing new and creative pathways.