You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomStonehavenScotlandUnited KingdomAberdeenScotland
I have a long history of working with people to support their development and am skilled in helping people overcome difficulties to lead fulfilling lives.
- CashelIrelandCo Tipperary
Debriefing post traumatic events in healthcare. Current focus in rehabilitative care. Arrangement to see clients through HSE services can be arranged.
- 8064A NetherlandsNetherlands
My therapy is based on The Human Givens principles. This therapy is practical, solution-based and brief (usually 3-6 sessions of 1 -1.5 hour).
I have been inspired by the effectiveness of the Human Givens methods and have witnessed how this therapy has brought quick and long-lasting help to people who are struggling.
- United KingdomFort WilliamScotlandPH33
I have more than 20 years’ experience with a variety of people in a wide range of environments, these include Education, Community, Youth Justice and Mental Health Services.
- Cabury Clinic3 Catherine PlaceIrelandLimerick CityCo Limerick
Derry has over 20 years' experience in private practice, assisting people. Whether that's in helping people get their lives on track by utilising new skills (or rediscovering old skills, i.e.
- 16 B Southville GardensIrelandLimerick
Dermot has had his own business for nearly 30 years. He is a father and husband, and through this is aware of the various challenges and difficulties that life can bring with it.
- 16B Southville GardensBallinacurraIrelandLimerick CityCo Limerick
Nikka is a young therapist, who has experience patiently working with all ages on a variety of difficulties.
- CorkDouglasIrelandCork CityCo CorkIrelandCork city
Alison's aim is always to help clients take back control of their lives quickly and effectively.
- Drum EastBushypark, H91 E5YHIrelandGalway
My background is in the area of Human Resources where I worked for one of Ireland’s largest banking organisations.