You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 23 Upper High StreetUnited KingdomThameOxfordshireOX9 3EXLong Crendon Osteopaths14 Bicester RoadUnited KingdomAylesburyBuckinghamshireHP18 9BP
You may be anxious, depressed or feel ‘stuck’. Perhaps you are struggling to move on from difficult experiences, feel overwhelmed or in constant pain. I use a wide range of tried and tested counselling and meditative techniques to help you feel more hopeful and calm right from the first session.
- United KingdomLintonCambridgeshire
Do you want to feel better after your therapy session?
- United KingdomGreat MiltonOxfordshireOX44
I am an experienced psychologist, well-being coach, counsellor and psychotherapist able to deal with many kinds of emotional and psychological difficulties.
- United KingdomHarpendenHertfordshireAL5
My aim is to work collaboratively with you to explore your needs and goals, giving you the support and focus needed to meet them.
- Hazel Meacher Acupuncture and Wellness ClinicFirst Floor Buckland House, Dower Mews (Rear of 108 High Street Berkhamsted)United KingdomBerkhamstedEnglandHP4 2BL
I treat clients with a broad spectrum of challenges, from anxiety and depression to phobias and trauma, helping them to take control of their lives and get their emotional health back on track.
- United KingdomBrightonEnglandUnited KingdomHertfordEnglandPortugal
An experienced therapist/supervisor with a previous background in psychology and teaching, I have also worked with adolescents and children in schools and looked-after children services.
- United KingdomStroudEngland
Whilst my Human Givens journey began in 2009, my work in the field began 20 years prior. I have since taught Human Givens on a counselling skills diploma and worked as a therapist with adults, staff within organisations, teachers, parents, young people and children overseas as well as in the UK (particularly Sri Lanka). In private practice my strengths lie in flexibility and creativity - tailor-making my approach to each client. I use an eclectic approach within the Human Givens framework, knowing exactly why each varied and different technique can be effective in accordance with current neuroscience.
- CinderfordForest of DeanUnited KingdomGloucestershire
I have had 35 years experience working in the mental health field and qualified as a psychiatric nurse in my youth. I have worked as a therapist in the N.H.S.
- Solstice Wellbeing CentreNr. Bury ST EdmundsUnited KingdomSuffolk
I have the best job in the world: it's to help you find the peace you're looking for.
- United KingdomBarnetGreater LondonEN4
I work online or from my garden room, that is a seven minute walk from New Barnet over ground station or 20 minute walk from Cockfosters tube station.