You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- East Lancs HG PsychotherapyClitheroe Business Centre, Whalley RdUnited KingdomClitheroeBB7 1HW
Karen has over 30 years experience of working with psychological health both with the NHS and private sector.
- United KingdomLintonCambridgeshire
I have over 20 years experience working as a Practitioner Psychologist, including over 5 years as a Human Givens Therapist in private practice.
- United KingdomGreat MiltonOxfordshireOX44
I am an experienced psychologist, well-being coach, counsellor and psychotherapist able to deal with many kinds of emotional and psychological difficulties.
- United KingdomHarpendenHertfordshireAL5
Jane has experience of successfully working with clients on a wide range of emotional issues and sees clients of all ages at her private practice in Harpenden.
- United KingdomGloucesterGloucestershire
Cathy spent the first part of her career as a coach, trainer and workshop facilitator in the corporate world.
- 7 Fred Bulmer CentreWall StreetUnited KingdomHerefordHerefordshireHR4 9HP
I worked for seventeen years as a primary care counsellor in GP surgeries.
- United KingdomHerefordHerefordshireHR1
I have a private practice in the centre of Hereford City, with easy access and its own parking space to the rear of the building.
- United KingdomHerefordEnglandUnited KingdomWorcestershireEngland
Having trained in many other psychological approaches, when I came across the Human Givens approach in 2005, it resonated with me from day one as a highly effective way of helping people.
- United KingdomBrightonEnglandUnited KingdomHertfordEnglandPortugal
An experienced therapist/supervisor with a previous background in psychology and teaching, I have also worked with adolescents and children in schools and looked-after children services.
- CinderfordForest of DeanUnited KingdomGloucestershire
I have had 35 years experience working in the mental health field and qualified as a psychiatric nurse in my youth. I have worked as a therapist in the N.H.S.