You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomHarpendenHertfordshireAL5
My aim is to work collaboratively with you to explore your needs and goals, giving you the support and focus needed to meet them.
- Hazel Meacher Acupuncture and Wellness ClinicFirst Floor Buckland House, Dower Mews (Rear of 108 High Street Berkhamsted)United KingdomBerkhamstedEnglandHP4 2BL
I treat clients with a broad spectrum of challenges, from anxiety and depression to phobias and trauma, helping them to take control of their lives and get their emotional health back on track.
- United KingdomGloucesterGloucestershire
Cathy spent the first part of her career as a coach, trainer and workshop facilitator in the corporate world.
- 7 Fred Bulmer CentreWall StreetUnited KingdomHerefordHerefordshireHR4 9HP
I worked for seventeen years as a primary care counsellor in GP surgeries.
- United KingdomStroudEngland
Whilst my Human Givens journey began in 2009, my work in the field began 20 years prior. I have since taught Human Givens on a counselling skills diploma and worked as a therapist with adults, staff within organisations, teachers, parents, young people and children overseas as well as in the UK (particularly Sri Lanka). In private practice my strengths lie in flexibility and creativity - tailor-making my approach to each client. I use an eclectic approach within the Human Givens framework, knowing exactly why each varied and different technique can be effective in accordance with current neuroscience.
- CinderfordForest of DeanUnited KingdomGloucestershire
I have had 35 years experience working in the mental health field and qualified as a psychiatric nurse in my youth. I have worked as a therapist in the N.H.S.
- Solstice Wellbeing CentreNr. Bury ST EdmundsUnited KingdomSuffolk
I have the best job in the world: it's to help you find the peace you're looking for.
- United KingdomHarrowMiddlesexHA3
I am passionate about equipping people to live richer lives; and seeing them access their own resources to do so.
- United KingdomPinnerEnglandHA5
I have worked with people for over 40 years as a teacher, a coach and now as a Human Givens therapist. My aim is for each of my clients to leave me with a toolkit of skills that they can use for
- United KingdomMaidenhead
Now working completely online and so accessible across the UK using your computer, tablet or mobile.