You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomPinnerEnglandHA5
I have worked with people for over 40 years as a teacher, a coach and now as a Human Givens therapist. My aim is for each of my clients to leave me with a toolkit of skills that they can use for
- Linden Medical Centre9A Linden AvenueUnited KingdomMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 6JJ
Do you need fast, practical help now?
Your health, family, work, relationships and fitness.
When life gets complicated and things need to change.
- United KingdomHarrowEnglandHA1United Kingdom
I originally trained in biological science before becoming a medical doctor in 1990.
- 25 Limes AvenueUnited KingdomLondonGreater LondonN12 8QN
I practice in a street with limited street parking and off street parking. I also have enhanced CRB disclosure.
- Burgh House ClinicUnited KingdomNorfolkNR11 6AT
Val brings a wealth of experience having worked as a Human Givens Practitioner since 2002 and before that working for many years in mental health rehabilitation, with some of that time in a managem
- Bitterkoekjes HuisWillow CornerUnited KingdomWorthamSuffolkIP22 1PS
Andre works in a village just south of Diss, on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. He also arranges to see people in mutually agreed locations, e.g. GP surgeries or at home.
- United KingdomCharvilReading, Berkshire
Sometimes we experience challenges in our lives which we cannot overcome on our own. It’s times like these where it is helpful to ‘borrow’ someone else’s brain! I would like to share my years of
- 398 Long LaneUnited KingdomLondonEnglandN2 8JX
I run a private practice from my home in North London from Tuesday to Thursday between the hours of 9am to 8pm. Sessions are approximately one hour and can be either in person or online.
- Muswell HillEast FinchleyUnited KingdomLondonEnglandN10 2PY
“I wasn’t sure what was going to happen today, it turned out you helped unblock something quite major. Thank you for noticing my struggle with PTSD”
- United KingdomReadingBerkshireRG1 1ED
I have lived in several countries where I have racked up 1000s of hours teaching and coaching in a variety of subjects.