– I have over 20 years experience working in the area of social care - in family support service, intellectual disability services and leaving care.
– I have also worked voluntarily with Rainbows - as a facilitator of peer support groups for children experiencing bereavement and loss.
– I am available to see people privately daily and can facilitate evening appointments also where required.
– I have an up-to-date garda vetting approval.
– My practice setting is within a large parish centre which has counselling rooms (St Fiacre's Community Parish Centre, Loughboy, Kilkenny). Ample car parking facilities.