- 19A Blackhouse FarmBlackhouse RoadUnited KingdomHorshamWest SussexRH13 6HS
As a retired police officer, mother and currently employed as a secondary school mentor, I have extensive and varied experience.
- 11 Poltair AvenueUnited KingdomSt AustellCornwallPL25 4LY
Andrew has a busy private practice, of over fifteen years. His book "The Depression Optimist" is an Amazon best seller.
- United KingdomCardiffWalesCF14 4LWUnited KingdomBridgendWalesCF31 2PQUnited KingdomCowbridgeVale of GlamorganCF71 7AQ
I spent a number of years working in different coorporate environments in different parts of the world before qualifying initially as a hypnotherapist and later as a psychotherapist.
- Bollelaan 141411 JW NaardenNetherlands
Working as a counsellor in an addiction treatment facility in The Netherlands, I was impressed by the remarkable results achieved by a colleague who had trained as a HG therapist.
Vivienne EmeryUnited KingdomEastbourne
Vivienne offers a safe and caring environment and works with a range of responses to mental and emotional distress.
- United KingdomWellsEnglandBA5
Nicola is a Human Givens psychotherapist with a growing private practice in Somerset.
- 3 Somerby House CottageHigh StreetUnited KingdomSomerbyEnglandLE14 2PZBroad Street Practice20 - 21 Broad StreetUnited KingdomStamfordEnglandPE9 1PGMelton Wellness HouseThe Old Manor House, 27-29 Burton StreetUnited KingdomMelton MowbrayEnglandLE13 1AE
Kim is passionate about helping clients gain a clearer understanding of what might be going on for them when experiencing mental health difficulties, and most importantly what can be done to improv
- Cabury Clinic3 Catherine PlaceIrelandLimerick CityCo Limerick
Derry has over 20 years' experience in private practice, assisting people. Whether that's in helping people get their lives on track by utilising new skills (or rediscovering old skills, i.e.
- United KingdomHassocks (Near Brighton)East Sussex
Emily is currently not taking on any new clients.
- Milton House Business SuiteMilton Road SouthUnited KingdomStowmarketSuffolkIP14 1EZ
From my offices in the heart of Suffolk, I am able to help with all forms of emotional distress.
Explore our articles and interviews
USE of illicit drugs is common in schizophrenia, with a recent meta-analysis showing that as many as one in four patients had ‘cannabis use disorder’.
Sian Withers shows how she makes very good use of the human givens approach thousands of feet up in the air.
As the saying goes, two heads are better than one, so let's get our heads together! Our emotions can hijack our ability to think clearly...
Sam Gerrard throws new light on the case for directive or non-directive counselling.
Ivan Tyrrell reviews "The Buddha Pill: can meditation change you?" by Miguel Farias and Catherine Wikholm (Watkins Publishing, £10.99).
Stuart Coulden describes an innovative project for enhancing emotional health in diverse school communities.
In the first of an occasional series featuring contributions from HG practitioners, Miriam Chachamu shares two simple therapeutic ideas that fit well with the human givens toolkit.
James Tapper suggests that Charles Dickens’s famous seasonal novel contains much that reflects the human givens approach to therapy.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
This workshop proved very popular and spaces quickly sold out so we've added an extra date.
Date posted: 18/10/2021
Whether you're interested for personal reasons, are thinking about becoming a counsellor, or are looking for effective mental health CPD, check out Human Givens College's online courses - and save 20% off many of them ...