Mahendra SolankiUnited KingdomLeicestershireUnited KingdomDerbyshireUnited KingdomLoughboroughLeicestershireUnited KingdomNottinghamNottinghamshire
I am a brief solution focused therapist using a variety of proven techniques aimed at solving a range of immediate and long-standing problems.
- IrelandDroghedaCo Louth
- United KingdomHoveEast SussexUnited KingdomEastbourneEast Sussex
I have over 20 years experience of working with people to support their development.
- United KingdomBathAvon
As a teacher, tutor and support worker for the last 10 years and having spent the last 25 working with a diverse range of young people, I feel immensely privileged to have made a difference in so m
- The Strugar CentreBlenheim MewsUnited KingdomFarnhamEnglandGU9 7FYHospital of St John and St ElizabethSt John’s WoodUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW8 9NHNo 7 Harley StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandW1G 9QY
Mary is a Human Givens Psychotherapist and a Nutritionist.
- United KingdomWarminsterWiltshireBA12
Sue has been a practising therapist for over fifteen years and, since 2000, has been working as a Human Givens Therapist.
- 107 Brudes HillLeachkinUnited KingdomInvernessScotlandIV3 8AT
I am based in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland and work from home. I’ve always had a passion for helping people and Human Givens methodology has enabled me to do just that.
- United KingdomChilcomptonEnglandUnited KingdomWellsEngland
I have been a GP for 20 years, and for 15 of those years I have been incorporating the Human Givens approach into my work with patients.
- The Bell Surgery453 Barlow Moor RoadUnited KingdomChorltonManchesterM21 8AUCumberland StreetUnited KingdomMacclesfieldM1 1JQ
As a professional full-time Human Givens therapist in private practice, my overriding aim is to work with you to achieve positive goals and outcomes.
- Carlow Gateway Business CentreAthy RoadIrelandCarlowCo Carlow
Experienced with addictions, eating disorders, and trauma. I have a private practice in a dedicated, multi-disciplinary holistic clinic for clients in Leinster or Munster.
Explore our articles and interviews
Why the human givens approach is important for psychotherapy.
What does it take for lawyers to be able to defend the perpetrators of shocking or morally indefensible crimes? Denise Winn tried to find out.
If people are suffering emotional distress there will always be unmet emotional needs, this is how the Human Givens approach works.
Therapy in all its forms can be confusingly capricious and unpredictable. We should not try to deny this, but learn to accept it, says Larry Dossey MD.
The expectation fulfilment theory of dreaming put forward by Joe Griffin is, to date, the best explanation for why we dream and why we forget our dreams...
Brett Culham describes the outcome of his research to validate the needs-based human givens approach to psychological health.