- 31 Patrick StreetNewryUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern IrelandBT35 8EB
Paul has experience of teaching young people at both primary and post-primary level.
- Merrion SquareIrelandDublinDublin 2IrelandBlackrockCo Dublin
Sue has worked in training, coaching and psychotherapy for over 30 years. She also has extensive experience in the corporate world, particularly in IT.
- United KingdomHoveEast Sussex
I have over 20 years experience of working with people to support their development.
- School HouseFen LaneUnited KingdomBeesbyLincolnshireLN13 0JQ
Jenny has a private practice, in the quiet village of Beesby, where she offers one to one counselling. She works with clients of all ages and from all walks of life.
- United KingdomCardiffWalesCF14 4LWUnited KingdomBridgendWalesCF31 2PQUnited KingdomCowbridgeVale of GlamorganCF71 7AQ
I spent a number of years working in different coorporate environments in different parts of the world before qualifying initially as a hypnotherapist and later as a psychotherapist.
- York Human Givens CentreUnited KingdomYorkYO23 1NA
Patrick grew up in the East Anglian countryside and has always loved being close to nature.
- United KingdomAshfordKent
I have 16 years’ experience, working with children, adolescents and their families in a therapeutic capacity within a variety of educational and supportive settings.
- The Practice Rooms7A Catherine StreetUnited KingdomSalisburyWiltshireSP1 2DFThe Wellness Clinic5 Station RoadUnited KingdomTidworthWiltshireSP9 7NN
- United KingdomWellsEnglandBA5
Nicola is a Human Givens psychotherapist with a growing private practice in Somerset.
- Reborn Holistics264 Manchester RoadUnited KingdomAudenshawGreater ManchesterM34 5ZTThe Therapy Rooms - Saddleworth176 Oldham RoadUnited KingdomSpringheadGreater ManchesterOL4 5SJSeraphina Holistic and wellbeing centre117-119 Stamford Street CentralUnited KingdomAshton-under-LyneEnglandOL6 6XJ
Extensive experience as a mental health practitioner - worked in NHS for over 25 years in variety of settings. Committed to ongoing Continuous Professional Development and Life-Long Learning.
Explore our articles and interviews
If people are suffering emotional distress there will always be unmet emotional needs, this is how the Human Givens approach works.
Dr Farouk Okhai opens his casebook to show how the human givens approach can best help severely distressed people.
Pain expert Leora Kuttner shares up-to-date understandings about children’s experience of pain and some ways to help them reduce it.
Julia Welstead considers the connection between our mental health and our planet
In this 2009 article, Bill Andrews describes the practice-based evidence that has emerged from studies of the human givens approach to date and explains why the future looks positive.
Aric Sigman explains why craft-based skills are as important as academic ones, and need to be taught in all schools.
Brett Culham describes the outcome of his research to validate the needs-based human givens approach to psychological health.
With mindfulness now all the rage, many online articles are now advocating breathing techniques as a way to lessen anxiety and control stress levels.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
The HGI is one of the organisations supporting the campaign organised by BACP, BPC and UKCP to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 c
Charlie Taylor interviews Judith Desbonne and Tiffany Osborne about the human givens approach to therapy and its many benefits.