- Rock Business Centre, Suite 1Keighley RoadUnited KingdomTrawden, ColneLancashireBB8 8RW
My specialty is in resolving stress including traumatic emotional and physical experiences and difficulties with depression, guilt, anger, fear and self-criticism.
- Cabury Clinic3 Catherine PlaceIrelandLimerick CityCo Limerick
Derry has over 20 years' experience in private practice, assisting people. Whether that's in helping people get their lives on track by utilising new skills (or rediscovering old skills, i.e.
- United KingdomLondonEnglandW1United KingdomStevenageEnglandSG1United KingdomCambridgeEnglandCB2United KingdomBedfordEnglandMK45United KingdomLutonEnglandLU5
I am an experienced and established Human Givens Therapist with an eclectic background in practice, business and voluntary sectors, which enables me to support my clients across a broad range of life, relationship and work issues.
- United KingdomTrowbridgeWiltshire
After a career of 25 years in the NHS as a nurse, health visitor and psychotherapist I decided to use my wealth of experience to work with individuals using a more holistic approach.
- Milton House Business SuiteMilton Road SouthUnited KingdomStowmarketSuffolkIP14 1EZ
From his base in the heart of Suffolk, Darren Stiff is able to help with all forms of emotional distress.
- 5 New Ceidrim RoadUnited KingdomGlanamanCarmarthenshireSA18 1BXJelfs (health food shop)United KingdomAmmanfordWalesSA18
EXPERIENCE - qualified integrative counsellor since 1999, HG psychotherapist since 2007, counselling supervisor since 2003, HG supervisor since 2007.
- United KingdomWarminsterWiltshireBA12
Sue has been a practising therapist for over fifteen years and, since 2000, has been working as a Human Givens Therapist.
Atlanta Wardell-YerburghHammersmithUnited KingdomLondonW6
I am passionate about helping people live their best, most fulfilling, most enjoyable and meaningful lives possible.
- United KingdomBrockhamSurreyRH3 7AS
I offer brief, solution focussed therapy in the calm surroundings of Tillow Barn in Brockham which is just ten minutes from Dorking and Reigate.
- Quaker Tapestry, Friends Meeting HouseStramongateUnited KingdomKendalCumbriaLA9 4BH
Elaine has worked with people to help them overcome eating disorders and find more effective ways of coping and meeting their needs.
Explore our articles and interviews
A young Russian woman, Nina, describes how just three sessions of human givens therapy lifted out of her suicidal depression and turned her life around.
Keith Abrahams describes how applying the human givens approach to his business has boosted both morale and productivity.
Jim Penman tells Ivan Tyrrell how biology drives our social history, explaining temperament change within cultures and the rise and fall of civilisations.
How one session of human givens therapy was enough to transform the life of Sarah, a depressed single mother.
Dr Farouk Okhai opens his casebook to show how the human givens approach can best help severely distressed people.
Much more is gained from hearing and telling stories, rather than just reading them, says Pat Williams.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
HG-trained lobbyist Marion Brown has spotted an alarming reversal in the use of the bio-psycho-social model for mental health and wellbeing within the medical world.
Date posted: 24/04/2019
Amárach Research have just published the results of their recent survey of the mental health and wellbeing of 1,000 adults in Ireland, using the Human Givens Emotoinal Needs Audit
Date posted: 07/03/2019