- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I became a fully qualified Human Givens Psychotherapist in 2006. And have been running a very busy private counselling practice in Manchester for 11 years.
- Venture HouseFifth AvenueUnited KingdomLetchworth Garden CityHertfordshireSG6 2HQ
As an experienced Human Givens Therapeutic Coach, I can support you in making the changes you wish for.
- United KingdomHamptonMiddlesexTW12 2NZ
Julia believes we are all born with gifts and talents but a lot of us don't know how to access these and bring them to life.
- United KingdomLeedsEnglandLS1United KingdomOtleyEnglandLS21West YorkshireUnited KingdomEnglandSouth YorkshireUnited KingdomEngland
Until recently I was the CEO of a specialist mental health charity, which I set up and managed for over ten years, working with clients who suffer from trauma, anxiety, depression and problems mana
Indra AdnanUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW3 5NB
For the past 25 years I have worked in diverse professional spheres helping people, communities and organisations overcome their individual and shared problems on the way to reaching their full po
- United KingdomBurry PortCarmarthenshireSA16 0RP
Hello, I’m Mike. Since 1990, I have worked as a music teacher and freelance musician.
- Linden Medical Centre9A Linden AvenueUnited KingdomMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 6JJ
Do you need fast, practical help now?
Your health, family, work, relationships and fitness.
When life gets complicated and things need to change.
- The Sustainable Health CentreNotaries House, Chapel StreetUnited KingdomExeterDevonEX1 1AJKingsley House Fitness & Wellbeing Centre67 Fore StreetUnited KingdomChudleighDevonTQ13 0HT
Roberta Hutchins has over 15 years’ experience in private practice as an integrated holistic health practitioner in Devon.
- 3/1 61 Kersland StreetUnited KingdomGlasgowScotlandG12 8BSRaphaelstraat 10 Huis1077 PR AmsterdamNetherlands
I am a dedicated, open and energetic professional. I provide a safe environment, that allows my clients the space to work in a focused manner and challenged to meet their goals.
- United KingdomCharvilReading, Berkshire
Sometimes we experience challenges in our lives which we cannot overcome on our own. It’s times like these where it is helpful to ‘borrow’ someone else’s brain! I would like to share my years of
Explore our articles and interviews
Julia Welstead looks at the impact of bereavement and grief
Studying to become a counsellor would give her the skills to help people, thought Frances Masters. It didn’t … until she came across the human givens approach.
With mindfulness now all the rage, many online articles are now advocating breathing techniques as a way to lessen anxiety and control stress levels.
Human givens principles have been introduced to over 200 schools and adopted systemically by some. Here, four headteachers provide a vivid snapshot of their impact.
Denise Winn looks at the research on whether writing about traumatic experiences enhances physical and psychological health.
Scientific findings confirm the connection between the dream state and schizophrenia...
When? That’s the big unanswerable question: the uncertainty of which can cause us debilitating fear or a ‘head in the sand’ attitude of ignoring the inevitable. In this article Julia Welstead looks at our mortality and preparing for the inevitable.
James Tapper suggests that Charles Dickens’s famous seasonal novel contains much that reflects the human givens approach to therapy.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Please share your ideas - and look out for the first episode, featuring a discussion with Joe Griffin about sleep and dreaming.
The latest issue of the HGI's official journal is available now - you can find out more here.