Sarah Jeffrey-GrayCliftonUnited KingdomBristolAvon
NB: I am currently on sabbatical from 1 April to 1 October 2018
- The Strugar CentreBlenheim MewsUnited KingdomFarnhamEnglandGU9 7FYHospital of St John and St ElizabethSt John’s WoodUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW8 9NHNo 7 Harley StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandW1G 9QY
Mary is a Human Givens Psychotherapist and a Nutritionist.
- United KingdomNewarkEnglandNG23
I am a fully qualified Human Givens Psychotherapist and also a fully qualified Mindfulness Teacher.
- United KingdomQuornLeicestershire
"My aim is to help people understand where their experience of life is coming from so that they can reconnect with their innate well-being."
- The Practice Rooms7A Catherine StreetUnited KingdomSalisburyWiltshireSP1 2DFThe Wellness Clinic5 Station RoadUnited KingdomTidworthWiltshireSP9 7NN
- United KingdomWellsEnglandBA5
Nicola is a Human Givens psychotherapist with a growing private practice in Somerset.
A qualified teacher and counsellor, Dominic has been working with adults and children in a range of social and educational settings since 2001.
- 27 London RoadUnited KingdomTonbridgeKentTN10 3AB
Rob is a registered NHS service provider and takes referrals from various GP's and specialists.
- United KingdomBridgwaterSomerset
Judith is an experienced Human Givens Therapist, Supervisor and psychiatric nurse with thirty years of experience of working within the mental health services.
- United KingdomPontypriddWalesUnited KingdomLlantrisantWalesCF72United KingdomCaerphillyWalesCF83
I was very privileged to work for 13 years in Torfaen & Blaenau Gwent MIND as the Counselling Service Manager / Counsellor / HG Therapist and have extensive experience in counselling people in emotional distress.
Explore our articles and interviews
Joe Griffin and Ivan Tyrrell describe a biologically-based theory which explains the shortcomings of purely cognitive approaches and why effective therapies can work fast.
Lorraine Debnam describes how she used her chance to bring psychological help to Rwandan street children.
Doris Lessing believes we are all much closer to craziness than we like to believe. In conversations with Ivan Tyrrell she talks about age, breakdowns and the ubiquitous 'self-hater'.
In 1991 Sue Hanisch was caught up in an IRA bombing at Victoria Station, London. She lost her right leg as a result and sufferd from severe PTSD for nine years…
With mindfulness now all the rage, many online articles are now advocating breathing techniques as a way to lessen anxiety and control stress levels.
Dr Farouk Okhai describes the power of using deep relaxation and guided imagery techniques.
Jon Neal describes how Suffolk Mind is successfully introducing human givens concepts across the whole county.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Whether you're interested for personal reasons, are thinking about becoming a counsellor, or are looking for effective mental health CPD, check out Human Givens College's online courses - and save 20% off many of them ...
You can now listen to two brand new podcasts - find out more here.