- Merrion SquareIrelandDublinDublin 2IrelandBlackrockCo Dublin
Sue has worked in training, coaching and psychotherapy for over 30 years. She also has extensive experience in the corporate world, particularly in IT.
- United KingdomHoveEast Sussex
I have over 20 years experience of working with people to support their development.
- School HouseFen LaneUnited KingdomBeesbyLincolnshireLN13 0JQ
Jenny has a private practice, in the quiet village of Beesby, where she offers one to one counselling. She works with clients of all ages and from all walks of life.
- United KingdomCardiffWalesCF14 4LWUnited KingdomBridgendWalesCF31 2PQUnited KingdomCowbridgeVale of GlamorganCF71 7AQ
I spent a number of years working in different coorporate environments in different parts of the world before qualifying initially as a hypnotherapist and later as a psychotherapist.
- York Human Givens CentreUnited KingdomYorkYO23 1NA
Patrick grew up in the East Anglian countryside and has always loved being close to nature.
- IrelandClaraCo Offaly
Background has been in nursing for the last 17 years as a clinical nurse specialist in palliative care supporting people facing a life limiting illness.
- The Retreat29 Welland AvenueUnited KingdomGartreeMarket HarbroughLE16 7RN
Positive change is a counselling and coaching practice in Leicestershire to help people achieve a brighter future with a positive state of mind.
- Bay Tree HouseUnited KingdomSaint HilaryCornwallTR20 9EF100 Dibles RoadUnited KingdomWarsashHampshireSO31 9JL
A broad range of experiences, both personal and professional, have enabled me to support numerous individuals in their recovery, from many forms of emotional distress.
- Reborn Holistics264 Manchester RoadUnited KingdomAudenshawGreater ManchesterM34 5ZTThe Therapy Rooms - Saddleworth176 Oldham RoadUnited KingdomSpringheadGreater ManchesterOL4 5SJSeraphina Holistic and wellbeing centre117-119 Stamford Street CentralUnited KingdomAshton-under-LyneEnglandOL6 6XJ
Extensive experience as a mental health practitioner - worked in NHS for over 25 years in variety of settings. Committed to ongoing Continuous Professional Development and Life-Long Learning.
- IrelandDroghedaCo Louth
Explore our articles and interviews
Stuart Coulden describes an innovative project for enhancing emotional health in diverse school communities.
A young Russian woman, Nina, describes how just three sessions of human givens therapy lifted out of her suicidal depression and turned her life around.
The fundamental new direction in therapy is more than just a set of new techniques explains Bill O'Hanlon in an article first published in 1995.
Would you know if someone you care about has depression? Most people probably think that they would, but it isn’t necessarily as obvious as you might expect. Indeed, until some simple screening questionnaires were introduced for GPs to use, half of them were missing the diagnosis in patients that came to consult them.
An article about the human givens approach that appeared in the major American publication, Family Therapy Magazine.
Renée van der Vloodt describes how a dramatic event during rewind helped a client resolve a whole host of difficulties in her life.
At a time when we are struggling with a number of major moral dilemas, Ivan Tyrrell suggests that the human givens approach can help us reach ethical decisions.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Just Released: A new report uses the HG framework to assess emotional wellbeing during the panemic lockdown - contains vital information and confirms the value of the HG approach in assessing mental health.
The HGI is one of the organisations supporting the campaign organised by BACP, BPC and UKCP to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 c