- 6 Pearce CloseNewnhamUnited KingdomCambridgeCambridgeshireCB3 9LY
Have lived and worked in central Cambridge, for 25 years.
- (5 minute walk from Golders Green Tube Station)United KingdomLondonGreater LondonNW11
Miriam has extensive experience of working with families, couples and individuals in various settings.
- The Traditional Acupuncture Centre19 Binswood StreetUnited KingdomLeamington SpaWarwickshireCV32 5RW
I enjoy working with people with a whole range of issues.
- 15 Chesterfield CrescentUnited KingdomLeigh-on-SeaSS9 5PD
I am passionate about using Human Givens therapy to help people to take control of their mental health.
- United KingdomLeighton BuzzardEnglandLU7 2PH
I am an experienced psychotherapist and counsellor able to help with a variety of emotional and psychological difficulties.
- United KingdomQuornLeicestershire
"My aim is to help people understand where their experience of life is coming from so that they can reconnect with their innate well-being."
- Quay PlaceUnited KingdomIpswichEngland
I provide human givens psychotherapy at Suffolk Mind's Quay Place Heritage & Wellbeing Centre in central Ipswich on Wednesday afternoons.
- The Retreat29 Welland AvenueUnited KingdomGartreeMarket HarbroughLE16 7RN
Positive change is a counselling and coaching practice in Leicestershire to help people achieve a brighter future with a positive state of mind.
- United KingdomAylesbeare, ExeterEX5 2FD14 Hartley RoadUnited KingdomExmouthEX8 2SG
Debbie is a psychotherapist and life coach who has helped people with a broad range of emotional, psychological and behavioural challenges.
- Suite 101Q4660 NE Belknap CourtHillsboro, OR 97124United States
I first came across the Human Givens model, after the completion of my doctoral schooling in the San Francisco Bay area.
Explore our articles and interviews
The missing ingredient in a person’s life might not be obvious at first...
Cherry Dale explains how Birmingham South Central’s clinical commissioning group meets wellbeing needs of both staff and community by working on human givens lines.
Dr Farouk Okhai describes the power of using deep relaxation and guided imagery techniques.
Last night, while you slept, you went into the REM state and dreamed. You probably don't remember because, for a very good reason, we evolved not to. However all normal humans go into the REM state and dream every night and most mammals show evidence of this brain pattern too.
Frances Masters describes what led her to set up a charity to deliver free psychotherapeutic coaching, based on the human givens.
Self-harm is still a taboo subject. Angela shares her experience of self-harm and the impact it had on her life before taking the first steps to recovery.
Scientific findings confirm the connection between the dream state and schizophrenia...
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Just Released: A new report uses the HG framework to assess emotional wellbeing during the panemic lockdown - contains vital information and confirms the value of the HG approach in assessing mental health.
The HGI is one of the organisations supporting the campaign organised by BACP, BPC and UKCP to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 c