- United KingdomSalisburyWiltshireSP5 4LR
Vix has a degree in Psychology in addition to her Post Graduate Diploma in Human Givens.
- Healthy Life Centre8 Atholl PlaceUnited KingdomEdinburghScotlandEH3 8HP
I help people change their lives as swiftly and simply as possible. Having run a successful private practice for over 20 years, I have had the privilege of helping clients overcome all manner of difficulties, to create strong foundations for a more enjoyable and fulfilling life.
- First Floor, Lloyd House, Orford CourtGreenfold WayUnited KingdomLeighGreater ManchesterWN7 3XJ
I was lucky enough to come across the human givens organising ideas back in 2004 and, from the start, was aware of the huge significance of these deep psychological insights.
- United KingdomEdinburghEH7
Cath has established her therapy practice in the centre of Edinburgh.
Peggy WilliamsUnited KingdomBedfordBedfordshireMK40 3TF
My private practice is in BEDFORD which is in easy distance for those who live in MILTON KEYNES, LUTON & CAMBRIDGE areas and LONDON.
- The Strugar CentreBlenheim MewsUnited KingdomFarnhamEnglandGU9 7FYHospital of St John and St ElizabethSt John’s WoodUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW8 9NHNo 7 Harley StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandW1G 9QY
Mary is a Human Givens Psychotherapist and a Nutritionist.
- OvertonUnited KingdomBasingstokeHampshireRG25 3HBUnited KingdomAndoverEnglandUnited KingdomNewburyEnglandUnited KingdomBasingstokeEnglandUnited KingdomWinchesterEngland
Corinne works primarily with the human givens approach due to it's proven speed and effectiveness. She also uses CBT, mindfulness and visualisation when appropriate.
- United KingdomChilcomptonEnglandUnited KingdomWellsEngland
I have been a GP for 20 years, and for 15 of those years I have been incorporating the Human Givens approach into my work with patients.
- Herbert RoadIrelandBrayCo Wicklow
Martin holds a B.A. (honours) in Psychology from University College Dublin, advanced certifications in Clinical Hypnotherapy and a Higher Diploma in Human Givens Psychotherapy.
- Thorpe St AndrewUnited KingdomNorwichEnglandNR1 4LE
I see clients at my home in Norwich - there is parking available as well as a good local bus service.
Explore our articles and interviews
Joe Griffin talks with Professor Ian Robertson about the role of experience in the sculpting of our brains, and why certain types of counselling may do harm.
Mark Evans describes how one key idea helped Stephen to master his drug addiction.
Sheila Barratt-Smith tells Denise Winn that the images and language used to describe birth can determine whether a woman experiences pain — or euphoria.
Mark Evans describes how working imaginatively with rewards and punishments has helped his clients achieve very swift change
Most severe, even psychotic, mental illness can be helped more effectively at home than in hospital. Professor Marcellino Smyth illustrates how home treatment services work.
In 2002 BACP published new ethical guidelines. Before publication, Ivan Tyrrell questioned the main author of the guidelines, Tim Bond, about what they actually mean.
Julia Welstead considers what we should really be giving this Christmas... and all year round too
Read about how a Faulklands war veteran overcame the severe flashbacks and panic attacks he suffered for 20 years after a horrifically traumatising experience during his service in the navy.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
This workshop proved very popular and spaces quickly sold out so we've added an extra date.
Date posted: 18/10/2021
Whether you're interested for personal reasons, are thinking about becoming a counsellor, or are looking for effective mental health CPD, check out Human Givens College's online courses - and save 20% off many of them ...