You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- IrelandEdentoberCo LouthBallybot House28 Corn MarketUnited KingdomNewryNorthern IrelandBT35 8BG
Valerie has extensive work experience with a global company which is a public service provider. Its mission is to deliver services which positively transform people’s lives and their communities.
Worked 30 years for the HSE Ireland and 15 years as a Clinical Nurse Specialist/Counsellor for patients with mental health issues and addictions.
- 31 Patrick StreetNewryUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern IrelandBT35 8EB
Paul has experience of teaching young people at both primary and post-primary level.
Louise has a BA (hons psychology) and MA from Trinity College Dublin and an MBA from Edinburgh University.
- United KingdomGlasgowScotland
I have spent more than 20 years working for charities, supporting service users with trauma, anxiety, addictions, homelessness and involvement in the criminal justice system.
- United KingdomArdrossanNorth AyrshireKA22 8JH
Having been a holistic therapist for over 22 years; I am now concentrating on psychotherapy - counselling as a Human Givens Practitioner.
- 3/1 61 Kersland StreetUnited KingdomGlasgowScotlandG12 8BSRaphaelstraat 10 Huis1077 PR AmsterdamNetherlands
I am a dedicated, open and energetic professional. I provide a safe environment, that allows my clients the space to work in a focused manner and challenged to meet their goals.
- 11 Poltair AvenueUnited KingdomSt AustellCornwallPL25 4LY
Andrew has a busy private practice, of over fifteen years. His book "The Depression Optimist" is an Amazon best seller.
- Carlow Gateway Business CentreAthy RoadIrelandCarlowCo Carlow
Experienced with addictions, eating disorders, and trauma. I have a private practice in a dedicated, multi-disciplinary holistic clinic for clients in Leinster or Munster.
- 18 Duke StIrelandAthyCo KildareIrelandGrangeconCo Wicklow
With 35 years of experience in a variety of settings, I am a fully-qualified and registered Human Givens therapist.