You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- Unit 1, Block 13 Whitehouse RoadUnited KingdomStirlingScotlandFK7 7SP
My goal is to help my clients get back on their feet and functioning again with all the tools and resources they need to cope well with the circumstances of their life, in as few sessions as possible! We are all capable of change, however old we become, and the brain is remarkably flexible or "plastic" throughout the lifespan.
- Breitnersingel 733055 BB RotterdamNetherlands
I like working with people to help them regain their emotional balance. Through this they can relax, sleep well and be free from unpleasant dreams, achieve their goals and enjoy life.
- The Grove Clinic15 St. John StreetGuernseySt. Peter PortGY1 2PZ
The Grove Clinic offers a comfortable and discreet setting, enabling clients to enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where we promise solution-focused help in the minimum possible number of sessions.
- CorsiehillUnited KingdomPerthPerthshirePH2 7BN
Jeannette has been in practice since January 2003, working under the business name of 'Inner Harmony'.
- Cormaddy DuffIrelandVirginiaCo Cavan
Iris has over 20 years' experience as a registered nurse in the acute medical area. She is now running a private counselling practice in Cavon/Meath area.
- Bartholomenus Diaz straat 11bAmsterdam1057 SZNetherlands
Sandra set up her private practice in the Netherlands in 2000 as a coach and trainer, counsellor and therapist.
- IrelandKilkennyCo Kilkenny
– I have over 20 years experience working in the area of social care - in family support service, intellectual disability services and leaving care.
- Rosneath PeninsulaUnited KingdomArgyllG84 0JD
Enhanced DBS certification.
Previous experience: nine years full time experience as a psychotherapist in NHS primary care.
- United Kingdomnear FalmouthCornwall
I'm a HG Practitioner who works from my smallholding near Falmouth in Cornwall. I welcome clients here at my therapy space at home and also offer confidential sessions outside in nature.
I am a caring, empathic person with an interest in wellbeing and human rights.