Face to Face
- East Lancs HG PsychotherapyClitheroe Business Centre, Whalley RdUnited KingdomClitheroeBB7 1HW
Karen has over 30 years experience of working with psychological health both with the NHS and private sector.
- IrelandClaraCo Offaly
Background has been in nursing for the last 17 years as a clinical nurse specialist in palliative care supporting people facing a life limiting illness.
- Kentish TownUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW5
Alessia offers safe and confidential sessions in a caring and calming environment. Her private practice is 7 minutes walk from Kentish Town Tube station.
- The Retreat29 Welland AvenueUnited KingdomGartreeMarket HarbroughLE16 7RN
Positive change is a counselling and coaching practice in Leicestershire to help people achieve a brighter future with a positive state of mind.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkYO23 1NA
My practice is at the York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre and currently runs every Saturday.
Wendy ClowUnited KingdomLeedsWest Yorkshire
- United KingdomHorshamEnglandRH12 1UB
Having seen a close friend benefit greatly from receiving Human Givens Therapy I decided to become a therapist.
- Drum EastBushypark, H91 E5YHIrelandGalway
My background is in the area of Human Resources where I worked for one of Ireland’s largest banking organisations.
- Reborn Holistics264 Manchester RoadUnited KingdomAudenshawGreater ManchesterM34 5ZTThe Therapy Rooms - Saddleworth176 Oldham RoadUnited KingdomSpringheadGreater ManchesterOL4 5SJSeraphina Holistic and wellbeing centre117-119 Stamford Street CentralUnited KingdomAshton-under-LyneEnglandOL6 6XJ
Extensive experience as a mental health practitioner - worked in NHS for over 25 years in variety of settings. Committed to ongoing Continuous Professional Development and Life-Long Learning.
- WoodchurchUnited KingdomAshfordEnglandTN26
Renée receives referrals from GPs and specialists.
"My aim is to facilitate people's well-being and help them develop resilience."
Explore our articles and interviews
Ivan Tyrrell warns that hypnosis is a powerful tool that must be used with care, understanding and integrity.
Ivan Tyrrell reviews "The Attention Merchants: how our time and attention are gathered and sold" by Tim Wu (Atlantic Books, £20.00)
Even though self-harm is discussed in the media, the subject of self-harming can still feel difficult to approach. Emily Gajewski's ‘From Self-harm to Self-belief’ one-day training course offers clear, research-based framework and practical skills, so you needn’t feel that way again….
Emily Gajewski describes how the human givens approach has provided a practical focus for working with women struggling to cope with everyday life
Do you feel overwhelmed with life? Like you are paddling hard just to stay afloat?
What does it take for lawyers to be able to defend the perpetrators of shocking or morally indefensible crimes? Denise Winn tried to find out.
Ian Thomson takes a look at a selection of ethical issues of relevance to human givens practitioners.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Just Released: A new report uses the HG framework to assess emotional wellbeing during the panemic lockdown - contains vital information and confirms the value of the HG approach in assessing mental health.
The HGI is one of the organisations supporting the campaign organised by BACP, BPC and UKCP to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 c