You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomTootingLondonSW17
Julie Johnson originally trained as a nurse, moving into school nursing as she raised her family, then setting up her own business 25yrs ago working as a consultant to schools in the area of wellbe
- United KingdomLondonEnglandSE27 9EQ
Collaborative, supportive and practical therapy.
- West DulwichUnited KingdomLondonEnglandSE21 8SD
At the core of the Human Givens approach to therapy lies the understanding that: 'it is what's right with you that will fix what's wrong'.
- United KingdomIpswichEngland
I am a fully qualified Human Givens Therapist. I have over 20 year's experience working in health and social care settings with both individuals and families.
- United KingdomLondonSE19
Sue Goodwin has an absolute belief that anyone can change their lives for the better and that some just need a little help finding the best route. She has successfully worked with clients suffering
- Quay PlaceUnited KingdomIpswichEngland
I provide human givens psychotherapy at Suffolk Mind in central Ipswich on Friday mornings. I am available for a limited number of online clients outside of these hours.
- United KingdomSouthamptonEnglandUnited KingdomPortsmouthEnglandUnited KingdomBasingstokeEngland
After working in a social role with Education Welfare, Youth Offending Teams and Family Group Conference organisations, I trained in the Human Givens (HG) approach and qualified in 2003, achieving
- United KingdomOxshottSurreyKT22United KingdomKT6
I have had many years professional experience working alongside people during challenging periods in their lives and began work in the NHS over 30 years ago as a music therapist.
- Treatment Hub Wellbeing Clinic27 London StreetUnited KingdomBasingstokeEnglandRG21 7PG
Jason helps people to overcome all kinds of hamster-wheeling and negative self-talk.
- United KingdomBathAvon
As a teacher, tutor and support worker for the last 10 years and having spent the last 25 working with a diverse range of young people, I feel immensely privileged to have made a difference in so m