You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 11M Peabody BuildingsRosendale RoadUnited KingdomHerne HillLondonSE24 9EE
My clinic is based in Herne Hill, two miles from Brixton underground station and a ten minute walk from Herne Hill station.
- United KingdomLondonSW17
I have been practicing as a HG therapist since 2009. Prior to that I had been offering care and support to clients as a nurse, health visitor, and trainer in personal development.
- United KingdomTootingLondonSW17
Julie Johnson originally trained as a nurse, moving into school nursing as she raised her family, then setting up her own business 25yrs ago working as a consultant to schools in the area of wellbe
- United KingdomNew MaldenSurrey
The most rewarding part of the Human Givens framework is the ability to be able to make a real difference to people's lives.
- United KingdomLondonEnglandSE27 9EQ
Collaborative, supportive and practical therapy.
- West DulwichUnited KingdomLondonEnglandSE21 8SD
At the core of the Human Givens approach to therapy lies the understanding that: 'it is what's right with you that will fix what's wrong'.
- United KingdomIpswichEngland
I am a fully qualified Human Givens Therapist. I have over 20 year's experience working in health and social care settings with both individuals and families.
- United KingdomIpswichSuffolk
Jo's passion is to help us understand and have better insight into what may be going on for us if we experience difficulties with our mental health, and most importantly what we can do about it.
- Quay PlaceUnited KingdomIpswichEngland
I provide human givens psychotherapy at Suffolk Mind in central Ipswich on Friday mornings. I am available for a limited number of online clients outside of these hours.
- United KingdomSouthamptonEnglandUnited KingdomPortsmouthEnglandUnited KingdomBasingstokeEngland
After working in a social role with Education Welfare, Youth Offending Teams and Family Group Conference organisations, I trained in the Human Givens (HG) approach and qualified in 2003, achieving