You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- Lanark Road WestCurrieUnited KingdomEdinburghEH14 5NZ
Dorothy is unable to take on new clients at present.
Because of immuno-supressed family members and Covid risk factors, all Dorothy's work is currently online.
- United KingdomBelfastNorthern IrelandBT6 9SD
My aim is to teach clients calming techniques and develop positive coping mechanisms using tools that are based on current neuroscience. To help them change distress into decisions, plan a way forward whilst facing challenging circumstances, develop achievable goals and have a fulfilling life that works.
- United KingdomEdinburghEH7
Cath has established her therapy practice in the centre of Edinburgh.
- United KingdomEdinburghScotland
I am delighted to see adults of all ages developing new skills and understanding they can enjoy doing more fun things in their life.
- Healthy Life Centre8 Atholl PlaceUnited KingdomEdinburghScotlandEH3 8HP
I help people change their lives as swiftly and simply as possible. Having run a successful private practice for over 20 years, I have had the privilege of helping clients overcome all manner of difficulties, to create strong foundations for a more enjoyable and fulfilling life.
- 28 Forth StreetUnited KingdomEdinburghEH1 3LH
Linda has a well established private practice in the City of Edinburgh.
- 29 Ravenhill ParkUnited KingdomBelfastBT6 0DE
Des has been a business consultant, and latterly business coach, for more than 20 years. He received an OBE in 2004 for services to industry.
- United KingdomBelfast and surrounding areasNorthern Ireland
I have been a secondary school teacher since 2003 and in recent years have become acutely aware of the increase in mental health issues for young people.
- Ahul ClinicMain StreetIrelandDunshaughlinCo Meath
My background is in Physical Therapy, which I worked in for 22 years and my experience brought me into exploring the emotional/psychology aspect in the recovery of physical injuries and the managem
- "The Loft", CarrickrobinKilkerlyIrelandDundalkCo Louth
Síle has worked in education for almost thirty years.