You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 3 UndercraggCharlestownUnited KingdomHebden BridgeWest YorkshireHX7 6NX
I have a background in Horticulture and still consider myself in the business of promoting healthy growth, keeping pernicious weeds at bay and developing new and creative pathways.
- United KingdomMilton KeynesEnglandUnited KingdomOlneyEnglandUnited KingdomSouth Northamptonshire DistrictEngland
After a successful career in financial services and a break to bring up my children (one of which has special needs) I chose to retrain as a Human Givens Therapist.
- United KingdomTibbertonWorcestershireWR9
I find the Human Givens approach to be helpful to a wide variety of people in different situations and most find help within a very few sessions.
- Oaklee WellbeingUnited KingdomKing's LynnNorfolk
With 30 years working and studying in the Health & Social Care sector Carmel now practices as a HG Therapist.
- 151 Greensand ViewUnited KingdomWoburn SandsEnglandMK17 8GSUnited KingdomBristolEngland
I have recently secured success with couples counselling both at my practice in my hometown of Woburn Sands, Buckinghamshire and at the Berkeley Centre Health in Clifton, Bristol.
- United KingdomLiverpoolEnglandUnited KingdomNorth ShropshireEngland
As a fully qualified and experienced Human Givens psychotherapist I am passionate about helping people transform emotional distress.
- Community Care Options1-3 The Courtyard, Calvin StreetUnited KingdomBoltonBL1 8PB
Phil has a therapy room available at an office in Bolton but also will travel in the North West to see clients.
- United KingdomShrewsburySY5
Currently working in the diving offshore industry helping to bring stress awareness to the for front of off shore safety culture and its affects on personal performance.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NAUnited KingdomScarboroughNorth Yorkshire
Following many years working in the social care sector with vulnerable adults, in which I increasingly found the Human Givens approach extremely beneficial, I have now moved into private practice.