You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 3 UndercraggCharlestownUnited KingdomHebden BridgeWest YorkshireHX7 6NX
I have a background in Horticulture and still consider myself in the business of promoting healthy growth, keeping pernicious weeds at bay and developing new and creative pathways.
- United KingdomTibbertonWorcestershireWR9
I find the Human Givens approach to be helpful to a wide variety of people in different situations and most find help within a very few sessions.
- Windmills Of The Mind, The Cabin, Bill White NurseriesFar ForestUnited KingdomKidderminsterWorcestershireDY14 9EB
Having trained in many other psychological approaches, when I came across the Human Givens approach in 2005, it resonated with me from day one as a highly effective way of helping people.
- First Floor, Lloyd House, Orford CourtGreenfold WayUnited KingdomLeighGreater ManchesterWN7 3XJ
I was lucky enough to come across the human givens organising ideas back in 2004 and, from the start, was aware of the huge significance of these deep psychological insights.
- Oaklee WellbeingUnited KingdomKing's LynnNorfolk
With 30 years working and studying in the Health & Social Care sector Carmel now practices as a HG Therapist.
- 151 Greensand ViewUnited KingdomWoburn SandsEnglandMK17 8GSUnited KingdomBristolEngland
I have recently secured success with couples counselling both at my practice in my hometown of Woburn Sands, Buckinghamshire and at the Berkeley Centre Health in Clifton, Bristol.
- United KingdomDownham MarketEnglandPE38
I am a Human Givens Therapist Practitioner and offer a safe place for you to unburden those concerns, voice your fears, anger, frustration, or tears, at your own pace in a confidential, non-judgeme
- United KingdomShrewsburySY5
Currently working in the diving offshore industry helping to bring stress awareness to the for front of off shore safety culture and its affects on personal performance.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NAUnited KingdomScarboroughNorth Yorkshire
Following many years working in the social care sector with vulnerable adults, in which I increasingly found the Human Givens approach extremely beneficial, I have now moved into private practice.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
Gail has a real enthusiasm for this positive approach to counselling.