You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 3, Bel Royal VillasVictoria AvenueUnited KingdomSt LawrenceJerseyJE3 1LU
I love working with people, especially one to one.
I have worked with teenagers and adults for over 35 years.
My hobbies include cycling and swimming.
- The Practice, PentirePont du ValJerseySt BreladeJE3 8FF
20 years ago I set out to build a professional, ethical business based on integrity and value.
- United KingdomMontroseScotlandDD10United Kingdom
Health, finances, relationships, career, family, fitness and unexpected change – life can get complicated.
- Bay Tree HouseUnited KingdomSaint HilaryCornwallTR20 9EF100 Dibles RoadUnited KingdomWarsashHampshireSO31 9JL
A broad range of experiences, both personal and professional, have enabled me to support numerous individuals in their recovery, from many forms of emotional distress.
- IrelandClaraCo Offaly
Background has been in nursing for the last 17 years as a clinical nurse specialist in palliative care supporting people facing a life limiting illness.
- Bollelaan 141411 JW NaardenNetherlands
Working as a counsellor in an addiction treatment facility in The Netherlands, I was impressed by the remarkable results achieved by a colleague who had trained as a HG therapist.
Each individual and therefore organisation has limitless potential to realise. My purpose is to unleash this potential to build optimal resilience and creativity.
- Trereife Farm HouseTrereifeUnited KingdomPenzanceEnglandTR20 8TJ
Patrick is a former career soldier in the British Army and has worked in training, coaching and more recently provides therapeutic help to Combat veterans and their families.
- Beetslaan 323723 bx Bilthaven3723 DXNetherlands
- HG Netherlands is working on a referrals system
- Private practice
- Experienced lawyer and mediator (1990 & 2002)
My aim is to help my clients to feel better fast using the powerful and effective combination of psychotherapeutic techniques that are incorporated in the Human Givens approach.