You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomNorwichNorfolkNR3 3NJ
Current CRB disclosure certificate. I see clients in my home. Sessions available weekends and early evening.
- United KingdomLondonEnglandNW10
Denise has worked in the psychology field for over 35 years and has been a human givens therapist since 2000. She treats private clients and will travel locally to a client's home if necessary.
- Milton House Business SuiteMilton Road SouthUnited KingdomStowmarketSuffolkIP14 1EZ
From my offices in the heart of Suffolk, I am able to help with all forms of emotional distress.
- Thorpe St AndrewUnited KingdomNorwichEnglandNR1 4LE
I see clients at my home in Norwich - there is parking available as well as a good local bus service.
- United KingdomEalingLondonW5
Yaz has worked with people from all areas and with all sorts of issues: depression, cultural differences and adaptation, adaptation to new environments, abuse, sexual abuse, changing patterns, mov
- 181 Hoe StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandE17 3AP
For many years, I have enjoyed helping people to learn and to develop their skills and understanding.
- Kentish TownUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW5
Alessia offers safe and confidential sessions in a caring and calming environment. Her private practice is 7 minutes walk from Kentish Town Tube station.
- The Strugar CentreBlenheim MewsUnited KingdomFarnhamEnglandGU9 7FYHospital of St John and St ElizabethSt John’s WoodUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW8 9NHNo 7 Harley StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandW1G 9QY
Mary is a Human Givens Psychotherapist and a Nutritionist.
- OvertonUnited KingdomBasingstokeHampshireRG25 3HBUnited KingdomAndoverEnglandUnited KingdomNewburyEnglandUnited KingdomBasingstokeEnglandUnited KingdomWinchesterEngland
Corinne works primarily with the human givens approach due to it's proven speed and effectiveness. She also uses CBT, mindfulness and visualisation when appropriate.
- United KingdomWokinghamBerkshire
Feel better and more confident about the future quickly. You will be given strategies, resources and practical help enabling you to feel a positive difference from your very first session.