You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomBurry PortCarmarthenshireSA16 0RP
Hello, I’m Mike. Since 1990, I have worked as a music teacher and freelance musician.
- United KingdomPooleDorset
Martin is a qualified counselling psychologist and social worker.
- United KingdomBournemouthDorsetBH4
I have worked in NW London with young people in a charity I co-founded and later on with the ministry of defence.
- United KingdomFerrysideWales
I work with organisations as well as individuals in managing stress and developing healthy, motivated staff.
- United KingdomBN22 0SQUnited KingdomEastbourneEngland
- United KingdomSt Leonards-on-SeaEast SussexTN38 0QH
Judith has worked in education and personal development for over 15 years. She is committed to helping people find ways to overcome barriers in their personal, work and educational lives.
- United KingdomBridport
I have worked as a GP in the NHS for 29 years. In that time I have witnessed increasing problems of anxiety and stress.
- United KingdomNorth DevonUnited KingdomPlymouthDevonUnited KingdomMid Devon
I have been a Human Givens Practitioner since 2002. As well as seeing clients privately I am an affiliated counsellor for Cic, PTSD Resolution and Red Poppy.
- United KingdomSouth MoltonDevonUnited KingdomBarbrookDevon
Angie has 14 years experience of working with people with a variety of problems ranging from mild anxiety and low self esteem through to depression, health issues, post traumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, weight issues and other varied issues.
- The Ark5a Bridge StreetUnited KingdomHaverfordwestWalesSA61 2ALWintern House Health and WellnessHigh StreetUnited KingdomFishguardWalesSA65 9AT