- Burgh House ClinicUnited KingdomNorfolkNR11 6AT
Val brings a wealth of experience having worked as a Human Givens Practitioner since 2002 and before that working for many years in mental health rehabilitation, with some of that time in a managem
- North/WestUnited KingdomLondonWD23United KingdomHA1
I originally trained in biological science before becoming a medical doctor over 25 years ago.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
Debbie is an experienced therapist and teacher who specialises in helping young people to thrive and cope with the demands of modern life.
- United KingdomSouthamptonEnglandUnited KingdomPortsmouthEnglandUnited KingdomBasingstokeEngland
After working in a social role with Education Welfare, Youth Offending Teams and Family Group Conference organisations, I trained in the Human Givens (HG) approach and qualified in 2003, achieving
- 107 Brudes HillLeachkinUnited KingdomInvernessScotlandIV3 8AT
I am based in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland and work from home. I’ve always had a passion for helping people and Human Givens methodology has enabled me to do just that.
- 181 Hoe StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandE17 3AP
For many years, I have enjoyed helping people to learn and to develop their skills and understanding.
- The Practice Rooms7A Catherine StreetUnited KingdomSalisburyWiltshireSP1 2DFThe Wellness Clinic5 Station RoadUnited KingdomTidworthWiltshireSP9 7NN
- United KingdomAylesbeare, ExeterEX5 2FD14 Hartley RoadUnited KingdomExmouthEX8 2SG
Debbie is a psychotherapist and life coach who has helped people with a broad range of emotional, psychological and behavioural challenges.
- Treatment Hub Wellbeing Clinic27 London StreetUnited KingdomBasingstokeEnglandRG21 7PG
Jason helps people to overcome all kinds of hamster-wheeling and negative self-talk.
- Muswell HillEast FinchleyUnited KingdomLondonEnglandN10 2PY
“I wasn’t sure what was going to happen today, it turned out you helped unblock something quite major. Thank you for noticing my struggle with PTSD”
Explore our articles and interviews
Iain Caldwell uses many case studies in his description of how the human givens approach to helping people in distress has had a huge impact on mental health services in Hartlepool.
Janice Haddon shows how she has drawn upon the human givens approach to work more creatively with corporate clients.
Sian Withers shows how she makes very good use of the human givens approach thousands of feet up in the air.
Listen to Brian Greene’s interview with Sue Saunders (Human Givens College tutor and Educational Director) as they discuss the HG approach to treating mental illness, human givens counselling and our training events.
Even though self-harm is discussed in the media, the subject of self-harming can still feel difficult to approach. Emily Gajewski's ‘From Self-harm to Self-belief’ one-day training course offers clear, research-based framework and practical skills, so you needn’t feel that way again….
Scientific findings confirm the connection between the dream state and schizophrenia...
Ivan Tyrrell and Richard Bentall discuss patient-centred new approaches to the understanding and treatment of psychotic illness..
Ivan Tyrrell reviews "The Attention Merchants: how our time and attention are gathered and sold" by Tim Wu (Atlantic Books, £20.00)
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Just Released: A new report uses the HG framework to assess emotional wellbeing during the panemic lockdown - contains vital information and confirms the value of the HG approach in assessing mental health.
The HGI is one of the organisations supporting the campaign organised by BACP, BPC and UKCP to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 c