- Burgh House ClinicUnited KingdomNorfolkNR11 6AT
Val brings a wealth of experience having worked as a Human Givens Practitioner since 2002 and before that working for many years in mental health rehabilitation, with some of that time in a managem
- North/WestUnited KingdomLondonWD23United KingdomHA1
I originally trained in biological science before becoming a medical doctor over 25 years ago.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
Debbie is an experienced therapist and teacher who specialises in helping young people to thrive and cope with the demands of modern life.
- United KingdomSouthamptonEnglandUnited KingdomPortsmouthEnglandUnited KingdomBasingstokeEngland
After working in a social role with Education Welfare, Youth Offending Teams and Family Group Conference organisations, I trained in the Human Givens (HG) approach and qualified in 2003, achieving
- 107 Brudes HillLeachkinUnited KingdomInvernessScotlandIV3 8AT
I am based in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland and work from home. I’ve always had a passion for helping people and Human Givens methodology has enabled me to do just that.
- 181 Hoe StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandE17 3AP
For many years, I have enjoyed helping people to learn and to develop their skills and understanding.
- The Practice Rooms7A Catherine StreetUnited KingdomSalisburyWiltshireSP1 2DFThe Wellness Clinic5 Station RoadUnited KingdomTidworthWiltshireSP9 7NN
- United KingdomAylesbeare, ExeterEX5 2FD14 Hartley RoadUnited KingdomExmouthEX8 2SG
Debbie is a psychotherapist and life coach who has helped people with a broad range of emotional, psychological and behavioural challenges.
- Treatment Hub Wellbeing Clinic27 London StreetUnited KingdomBasingstokeEnglandRG21 7PG
Jason helps people to overcome all kinds of hamster-wheeling and negative self-talk.
- Muswell HillEast FinchleyUnited KingdomLondonEnglandN10 2PY
“I wasn’t sure what was going to happen today, it turned out you helped unblock something quite major. Thank you for noticing my struggle with PTSD”
Explore our articles and interviews
Chris Scott, human givens therapist, addresses why a new approach to psychology which breaks away from traditional dogma is needed.
Sam Gerrard explores the benefits of 7:11 breathing and shares the results of his own and others’ research into the technique
In this 2009 article, Bill Andrews describes the practice-based evidence that has emerged from studies of the human givens approach to date and explains why the future looks positive.
An article about the human givens approach that appeared in the major American publication, Family Therapy Magazine.
Counsellors who use it know that the 'rewind technique' is fast, safe, painless and effective for dealing with trauma. Keith Guy and Nicola Guy have tested it in research.
In 1991 Sue Hanisch was caught up in an IRA bombing at Victoria Station, London. She lost her right leg as a result and sufferd from severe PTSD for nine years…
When? That’s the big unanswerable question: the uncertainty of which can cause us debilitating fear or a ‘head in the sand’ attitude of ignoring the inevitable. In this article Julia Welstead looks at our mortality and preparing for the inevitable.
Ros Jeal describes how she is helping women stop themselves from being lured back into abusive relationships.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Just Released: A new report uses the HG framework to assess emotional wellbeing during the panemic lockdown - contains vital information and confirms the value of the HG approach in assessing mental health.
The HGI is one of the organisations supporting the campaign organised by BACP, BPC and UKCP to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 c