- Reborn Holistics264 Manchester RoadUnited KingdomAudenshawGreater ManchesterM34 5ZTThe Therapy Rooms - Saddleworth176 Oldham RoadUnited KingdomSpringheadGreater ManchesterOL4 5SJSeraphina Holistic and wellbeing centre117-119 Stamford Street CentralUnited KingdomAshton-under-LyneEnglandOL6 6XJ
Extensive experience as a mental health practitioner - worked in NHS for over 25 years in variety of settings. Committed to ongoing Continuous Professional Development and Life-Long Learning.
- United KingdomHeckingtonLincolnshire
Besides being a qualified Human Givens Practitioner I am also a qualified Systemic Practitioner and have been a Registered Mental Health Nurse for over fifteen years.
- The Dublin Human Givens Centre137 George's StreetIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin7 Croydon GardensIrelandMarinoDublin 3
I am willing to travel to see clients, I practice largely from the Dublin Human Givens Centre in the southside of the city (Dun Laoghaire) but am also happy to accommodate clients on the northside
- United KingdomLondonEnglandW1United KingdomStevenageEnglandSG1United KingdomCambridgeEnglandCB2United KingdomBedfordEnglandMK45United KingdomLutonEnglandLU5
I am an experienced and established Human Givens Therapist with an eclectic background in practice, business and voluntary sectors, which enables me to support my clients across a broad range of life, relationship and work issues.
Veronique ChownSibford GowerUnited KingdomBanbury
Veronique, who is fluent in French, has a background in education where she was Head of a modern languages department for over 20 years.
- United KingdomExeterDevon
I am a regular HG practitioner and have a wealth of experience in dealing with many types of issues from self-esteem, depression (all categories), trauma, work/life stress-related, elderly loneline
Daniel St Jacques8 King Harry LaneUnited KingdomSt AlbansHertfordshireAL3 4AW
I have a CRB disclosure available. I practice on a school campus. Most of my time is given to counselling in schools. I am willing to work with individuals (men, women, adolescents). I have had training in spiritual mentoring.
- United KingdomTootingLondonSW17
Julie Johnson originally trained as a nurse, moving into school nursing as she raised her family, then setting up her own business 25yrs ago working as a consultant to schools in the area of wellbe
- 5 New Ceidrim RoadUnited KingdomGlanamanCarmarthenshireSA18 1BXJelfs (health food shop)United KingdomAmmanfordWalesSA18
EXPERIENCE - qualified integrative counsellor since 1999, HG psychotherapist since 2007, counselling supervisor since 2003, HG supervisor since 2007.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
I started my professional life in Switzerland where I qualified and worked as a Kindergarten Teacher. After moving to Britain in 1994 I trained as an Occupational Therapist.
Explore our articles and interviews
Miriam Chachamu explains why she is always mindful of those who are not in the therapy room.
Book review: 'Lost Connections: uncovering the real causes of depression – and the unexpected solutions'
Denise Winn has read Lost Connections: uncovering the real causes of depression – and the unexpected solutions, and talked to its author, Johann Hari.
Even though self-harm is discussed in the media, the subject of self-harming can still feel difficult to approach. Emily Gajewski's ‘From Self-harm to Self-belief’ one-day training course offers clear, research-based framework and practical skills, so you needn’t feel that way again….
Ian Thomson takes a look at a selection of ethical issues of relevance to human givens practitioners.
It took millions of years for the human mind to evolve into the self-forming creature we can now become. We have reached a watershed where exciting recent discoveries about how the mind/body system works enable us to understand the processes by which the human nature of a new child can successfully unfold to create an effective and fulfilled individual.
Ivan Tyrrell warns that hypnosis is a powerful tool that must be used with care, understanding and integrity.
A set of stand-alone articles on Stress, Anxiety, Phobias, Panic attacks, PTSD, Depression, Addiciton, Anger and OCD that human givens practitioners can use to promote both the approach and their own practice.
Scientific findings confirm the connection between the dream state and schizophrenia...