Coral Davidson9 Beverley CourtNewtownardsUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern Ireland
I qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist over 40 years ago and have run my own practice for the last 30.
- Old GwenlanOverstrand AvenueUnited KingdomRhosneigr GwyneddIsle of AngleseyLL64 5QQ
Bill Andrews has a private Human Givens therapy practice. His is also a senior assoiciate with the International Centre for Clinical Excellence, a new worldwide initiative designed to explore empir
- Rock Business Centre, Suite 1Keighley RoadUnited KingdomTrawden, ColneLancashireBB8 8RW
My specialty is in resolving stress including traumatic emotional and physical experiences and difficulties with depression, guilt, anger, fear and self-criticism.
- The Traditional Acupuncture Centre19 Binswood StreetUnited KingdomLeamington SpaWarwickshireCV32 5RW
I enjoy working with people with a whole range of issues.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I trained as an Occupational Therapist and spent 20 years working with the NHS.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NAUnited KingdomScarboroughNorth Yorkshire
Following many years working in the social care sector with vulnerable adults, in which I increasingly found the Human Givens approach extremely beneficial, I have now moved into private practice.
- South AfricaNewcastleSouth AfricaSandton
Developer and Director Of Nature Strategies. Sydney is an experienced NLP and Human Givens Practitioner with a strong background in General Medical Practice and Health Services Management.
- United KingdomLeedsEnglandLS1United KingdomOtleyEnglandLS21West YorkshireUnited KingdomEnglandSouth YorkshireUnited KingdomEngland
Until recently I was the CEO of a specialist mental health charity, which I set up and managed for over ten years, working with clients who suffer from trauma, anxiety, depression and problems mana
- The Dublin Human Givens Centre137 George's StIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin
I have worked professionally for 20 years as an acupuncturist and managing a multi-discipline clinic. I have taught a night class on traditional chinese medicine.
- United KingdomLeedsWest YorkshireLS8 1LUYork Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
I grew up in Belfast, but have lived in Yorkshire for 30 years. I have a background of change management at all levels in industry and local government and more recently, the health sector.
Explore our articles and interviews
Ivan Tyrrell warns that hypnosis is a powerful tool that must be used with care, understanding and integrity.
Emily Gajewski describes how, as a therapist in private practice, she helped a client overcome the psychotic delusions that were keeping her trapped.
The governing organisations of the world seem all at sea. They are missing an essential element: that of the psychology of human nature, which is programmed into us from our genes (the human 'givens').
Even though self-harm is discussed in the media, the subject of self-harming can still feel difficult to approach. Emily Gajewski's ‘From Self-harm to Self-belief’ one-day training course offers clear, research-based framework and practical skills, so you needn’t feel that way again….
It took millions of years for the human mind to evolve into the self-forming creature we can now become. We have reached a watershed where exciting recent discoveries about how the mind/body system works enable us to understand the processes by which the human nature of a new child can successfully unfold to create an effective and fulfilled individual.
Read about how a Faulklands war veteran overcame the severe flashbacks and panic attacks he suffered for 20 years after a horrifically traumatising experience during his service in the navy.
Ivan Tyrrell talks to Anne Glyn-Jones author of "Holding up a Mirror" about the dynamics of history that eventually lead to the destruction of security, prosperity and artistic achievement.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
SAVE THE DATE
12th–13th May 2018
Our next conference's theme is: 'Living with Uncertainty' and it's being held on the weekend of 12th–13th May 2018 at the beautiful venue of Woodland Grange in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire - read more