Coral Davidson9 Beverley CourtNewtownardsUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern Ireland
I qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist over 40 years ago and have run my own practice for the last 30.
- Old GwenlanOverstrand AvenueUnited KingdomRhosneigr GwyneddIsle of AngleseyLL64 5QQ
Bill Andrews has a private Human Givens therapy practice. His is also a senior assoiciate with the International Centre for Clinical Excellence, a new worldwide initiative designed to explore empir
- Rock Business Centre, Suite 1Keighley RoadUnited KingdomTrawden, ColneLancashireBB8 8RW
My specialty is in resolving stress including traumatic emotional and physical experiences and difficulties with depression, guilt, anger, fear and self-criticism.
- The Traditional Acupuncture Centre19 Binswood StreetUnited KingdomLeamington SpaWarwickshireCV32 5RW
I enjoy working with people with a whole range of issues.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I trained as an Occupational Therapist and spent 20 years working with the NHS.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NAUnited KingdomScarboroughNorth Yorkshire
Following many years working in the social care sector with vulnerable adults, in which I increasingly found the Human Givens approach extremely beneficial, I have now moved into private practice.
- South AfricaNewcastleSouth AfricaSandton
Developer and Director Of Nature Strategies. Sydney is an experienced NLP and Human Givens Practitioner with a strong background in General Medical Practice and Health Services Management.
- United KingdomLeedsEnglandLS1United KingdomOtleyEnglandLS21West YorkshireUnited KingdomEnglandSouth YorkshireUnited KingdomEngland
Until recently I was the CEO of a specialist mental health charity, which I set up and managed for over ten years, working with clients who suffer from trauma, anxiety, depression and problems mana
- The Dublin Human Givens Centre137 George's StIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin
I have worked professionally for 20 years as an acupuncturist and managing a multi-discipline clinic. I have taught a night class on traditional chinese medicine.
- United KingdomLeedsWest YorkshireLS8 1LUYork Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
I grew up in Belfast, but have lived in Yorkshire for 30 years. I have a background of change management at all levels in industry and local government and more recently, the health sector.
Explore our articles and interviews
In this 2009 article, Bill Andrews describes the practice-based evidence that has emerged from studies of the human givens approach to date and explains why the future looks positive.
Hugh McNab illustrates how to successfully detraumatise even the most severe cases of trauma and anxiety-related disorders and help a client back to a meaningful livelihood.
Do you feel overwhelmed with life? Like you are paddling hard just to stay afloat?
In the 1930s a Bedouin tribesman introduced a young Irish doctor to the powers of the subconscious mind. Sixty years later, after doing over four thousand operations using hypnosis. Dr Jack Gibson talks to Joe Griffin..
Martin Baldwin tells us about being diagnosed with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPSTD) after numerous traumatic experiences and the life-saving, life-changing impact of human givens therapy
Andrew Jones describes how the human givens approach has transformed his effectiveness in his demanding role as a chaplain in the Royal Air Force.
Val Giblett shares her experience of how human givens principles helped her cope, in her own way, with the diagnosis and treatment of an aggressive cancer.
Ivan Tyrrell talks to Anne Glyn-Jones author of "Holding up a Mirror" about the dynamics of history that eventually lead to the destruction of security, prosperity and artistic achievement.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Buy the NEW 'Reducing Anxiety in Students' webinar and get another one FREE, hurry EXPIRES 8th March 2018!
Date posted: 01/03/2018
Brian Greene interviews HG College tutor Sue Saunders about the HG approach to treating mental illness and more... Listen here
Date posted: 26/02/2018