Coral Davidson9 Beverley CourtNewtownardsUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern Ireland
I qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist over 40 years ago and have run my own practice for the last 30.
- Old GwenlanOverstrand AvenueUnited KingdomRhosneigr GwyneddIsle of AngleseyLL64 5QQ
Bill Andrews has a private Human Givens therapy practice. His is also a senior assoiciate with the International Centre for Clinical Excellence, a new worldwide initiative designed to explore empir
- Rock Business Centre, Suite 1Keighley RoadUnited KingdomTrawden, ColneLancashireBB8 8RW
My specialty is in resolving stress including traumatic emotional and physical experiences and difficulties with depression, guilt, anger, fear and self-criticism.
- The Traditional Acupuncture Centre19 Binswood StreetUnited KingdomLeamington SpaWarwickshireCV32 5RW
I enjoy working with people with a whole range of issues.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I trained as an Occupational Therapist and spent 20 years working with the NHS.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NAUnited KingdomScarboroughNorth Yorkshire
Following many years working in the social care sector with vulnerable adults, in which I increasingly found the Human Givens approach extremely beneficial, I have now moved into private practice.
- South AfricaNewcastleSouth AfricaSandton
Developer and Director Of Nature Strategies. Sydney is an experienced NLP and Human Givens Practitioner with a strong background in General Medical Practice and Health Services Management.
- United KingdomLeedsEnglandLS1United KingdomOtleyEnglandLS21West YorkshireUnited KingdomEnglandSouth YorkshireUnited KingdomEngland
Until recently I was the CEO of a specialist mental health charity, which I set up and managed for over ten years, working with clients who suffer from trauma, anxiety, depression and problems mana
- The Dublin Human Givens Centre137 George's StIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin
I have worked professionally for 20 years as an acupuncturist and managing a multi-discipline clinic. I have taught a night class on traditional chinese medicine.
- United KingdomLeedsWest YorkshireLS8 1LUYork Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
I grew up in Belfast, but have lived in Yorkshire for 30 years. I have a background of change management at all levels in industry and local government and more recently, the health sector.
Explore our articles and interviews
A set of stand-alone articles on Stress, Anxiety, Phobias, Panic attacks, PTSD, Depression, Addiciton, Anger and OCD that human givens practitioners can use to promote both the approach and their own practice.
Ivan Tyrrell asks Professor Richard Noll, author of ‘The Jung Cult’, to unravel the lies Carl G Jung told to aggrandise himself and his charismatic psychoanalytic movement.
When we react excessively to events, major or minor, we may be victims of a primitive survival mechanism gone awry, suggests Joe Griffin. Despite often causing years of distress, it can be treated successfully — and usually remarkably quickly.
Joe Griffin explains why dreaming, and forgetting our dreams, fulfils a vital human need.
Read Mike Beard's therapist account of Nina's treatment.
If people are suffering emotional distress there will always be unmet emotional needs, this is how the Human Givens approach works.
Social work should be about helping people yet, bogged down in bureaucracy, it has lost its way. Jan Little shows how the human givens approach can put it back on track.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Adapting to university life can be a daunting and highly stressful time for young people and their families as everyone adjusts to the many challenges and changes it brings – this 90 minute webinar with Gareth Hughes gives you some of the best advice available for anxious students and their loved ones...
Volume 24, No 1, 2017, the latest edition of the Human Givens Journal – celebrating 20 years of the HG approach – is now available.