Coral Davidson9 Beverley CourtNewtownardsUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern Ireland
I qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist over 40 years ago and have run my own practice for the last 30.
- Old GwenlanOverstrand AvenueUnited KingdomRhosneigr GwyneddIsle of AngleseyLL64 5QQ
Bill Andrews has a private Human Givens therapy practice. His is also a senior assoiciate with the International Centre for Clinical Excellence, a new worldwide initiative designed to explore empir
- Rock Business Centre, Suite 1Keighley RoadUnited KingdomTrawden, ColneLancashireBB8 8RW
My specialty is in resolving stress including traumatic emotional and physical experiences and difficulties with depression, guilt, anger, fear and self-criticism.
- The Traditional Acupuncture Centre19 Binswood StreetUnited KingdomLeamington SpaWarwickshireCV32 5RW
I enjoy working with people with a whole range of issues.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I trained as an Occupational Therapist and spent 20 years working with the NHS.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NAUnited KingdomScarboroughNorth Yorkshire
Following many years working in the social care sector with vulnerable adults, in which I increasingly found the Human Givens approach extremely beneficial, I have now moved into private practice.
- South AfricaNewcastleSouth AfricaSandton
Developer and Director Of Nature Strategies. Sydney is an experienced NLP and Human Givens Practitioner with a strong background in General Medical Practice and Health Services Management.
- United KingdomLeedsEnglandLS1United KingdomOtleyEnglandLS21West YorkshireUnited KingdomEnglandSouth YorkshireUnited KingdomEngland
Until recently I was the CEO of a specialist mental health charity, which I set up and managed for over ten years, working with clients who suffer from trauma, anxiety, depression and problems mana
- The Dublin Human Givens Centre137 George's StIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin
I have worked professionally for 20 years as an acupuncturist and managing a multi-discipline clinic. I have taught a night class on traditional chinese medicine.
- United KingdomLeedsWest YorkshireLS8 1LUYork Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
I grew up in Belfast, but have lived in Yorkshire for 30 years. I have a background of change management at all levels in industry and local government and more recently, the health sector.
Explore our articles and interviews
Ivan Tyrrell talks with Daniel Nettle about the far closer than expected connection between psychosis and creative thinking.
Ros Jeal describes how she is helping women stop themselves from being lured back into abusive relationships.
Val Giblett shares her experience of how human givens principles helped her cope, in her own way, with the diagnosis and treatment of an aggressive cancer.
Joe Griffin explains why dreaming, and forgetting our dreams, fulfils a vital human need.
Scientific findings confirm the connection between the dream state and schizophrenia...
Lorraine Debnam describes how she used her chance to bring psychological help to Rwandan street children.
An article about the human givens approach that appeared in the major American publication, Family Therapy Magazine.
We all take sleep for granted until we have problems with it and then we quickly remember how desirable a good night's sleep is.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
> Now available – the full programme and list of speakers has just been announced – click here for full details – Early Bird Booking discount ENDS 14th February 2018
Date posted: 05/02/2018
The HGI Board is running an open competition for new Board members to expand its expertise. In particular we are looking for...
Date posted: 14/02/2018