Coral Davidson9 Beverley CourtNewtownardsUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern Ireland
I qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist over 40 years ago and have run my own practice for the last 30.
- Old GwenlanOverstrand AvenueUnited KingdomRhosneigr GwyneddIsle of AngleseyLL64 5QQ
Bill Andrews has a private Human Givens therapy practice. His is also a senior assoiciate with the International Centre for Clinical Excellence, a new worldwide initiative designed to explore empir
- Rock Business Centre, Suite 1Keighley RoadUnited KingdomTrawden, ColneLancashireBB8 8RW
My specialty is in resolving stress including traumatic emotional and physical experiences and difficulties with depression, guilt, anger, fear and self-criticism.
- The Traditional Acupuncture Centre19 Binswood StreetUnited KingdomLeamington SpaWarwickshireCV32 5RW
I enjoy working with people with a whole range of issues.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I trained as an Occupational Therapist and spent 20 years working with the NHS.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NAUnited KingdomScarboroughNorth Yorkshire
Following many years working in the social care sector with vulnerable adults, in which I increasingly found the Human Givens approach extremely beneficial, I have now moved into private practice.
- South AfricaNewcastleSouth AfricaSandton
Developer and Director Of Nature Strategies. Sydney is an experienced NLP and Human Givens Practitioner with a strong background in General Medical Practice and Health Services Management.
- United KingdomLeedsEnglandLS1United KingdomOtleyEnglandLS21West YorkshireUnited KingdomEnglandSouth YorkshireUnited KingdomEngland
Until recently I was the CEO of a specialist mental health charity, which I set up and managed for over ten years, working with clients who suffer from trauma, anxiety, depression and problems mana
- The Dublin Human Givens Centre137 George's StIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin
I have worked professionally for 20 years as an acupuncturist and managing a multi-discipline clinic. I have taught a night class on traditional chinese medicine.
- United KingdomLeedsWest YorkshireLS8 1LUYork Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
I grew up in Belfast, but have lived in Yorkshire for 30 years. I have a background of change management at all levels in industry and local government and more recently, the health sector.
Explore our articles and interviews
The fundamental new direction in therapy is more than just a set of new techniques explains Bill O'Hanlon in an article first published in 1995.
WRITING down negative thoughts, crumpling them up and throwing them away (as often advocated by therapists) really does help reduce negative thinking, research has shown.
Read Mike Beard's therapist account of Nina's treatment.
Hugh McNab illustrates how to successfully detraumatise even the most severe cases of trauma and anxiety-related disorders and help a client back to a meaningful livelihood.
Miriam Chachamu explains why she is always mindful of those who are not in the therapy room.
The essence of what good teachers do is that they enter each pupil's world to discover what they already know, then find ways to connect up new knowledge and/or skills to what already exists in the pupil's mind, thus expanding the learners model of reality.
Scientific findings confirm the connection between the dream state and schizophrenia...
Joe Griffin goes back to basics to arrive at a some powerful new insights into the givens of human nature.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Volume 25, No 1, 2018, the latest edition of the Human Givens Journal is now available.
Date posted: 11/06/2018
Brian Greene and Jennifer Broadley discuss how to apply the human givens approach in couples therapy.
Date posted: 30/05/2018