- Venture HouseFifth AvenueUnited KingdomLetchworth Garden CityHertfordshireSG6 2HQ
As an experienced Human Givens Therapeutic Coach, I can support you in making the changes you wish for.
- United KingdomIrthlingboroughEnglandNN9
I originally trained as a lawyer working in private client law and, in particular, probate as well as work for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds in their Legacy Department.
- United KingdomBarnetHertfordshireUnited KingdomLondonEngland
'You gave us our lives back Jo. Saved his and freed mine. Thank you, thank you, thank you',
Partner of severely traumatised veteran, September 2016
- 181 Hoe StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandE17 3AP
For many years, I have enjoyed helping people to learn and to develop their skills and understanding.
- United KingdomLondonGreater London
I am currently relocating within London.
- Kentish TownUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW5
Alessia offers safe and confidential sessions in a caring and calming environment. Her private practice is 7 minutes walk from Kentish Town Tube station.
- The Strugar CentreBlenheim MewsUnited KingdomFarnhamEnglandGU9 7FYHospital of St John and St ElizabethSt John’s WoodUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW8 9NHNo 7 Harley StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandW1G 9QY
Mary is a Human Givens Psychotherapist and a Nutritionist.
- United KingdomCambridgeEngland
Having worked in the drug and alcohol field for the past 16 years, I have a wealth of experience in working with drug and alcohol problems.
- United KingdomBrightonBN1ChamonixFranceUnited Kingdom
My consultation rooms are in an old farmhouse in Argentière, at the top of the Chamonix valley in France.
My practice in Chamonix has three main areas:
- Quay PlaceKey StreetUnited KingdomIpswichSuffolkIP4 1BZAlbany VillaMelton RoadUnited KingdomWoodbridgeSuffolkIP12 1PD
When someone's daily life becomes bogged down by a personal difficulty, and they often cannot find a way through it for themselves, they can suffer from distressing feelings of insecurity and loss
Explore our articles and interviews
Sam Gerrard explores the benefits of 7:11 breathing and shares the results of his own and others’ research into the technique
Dr Farouk Okhai describes the power of using deep relaxation and guided imagery techniques.
Trevor Bailey, head of Worle School, raises issues about the impact of targets and inspections on the well-being of staff and thus on motivation and effectiveness..
People who are vulnerable to depression tend to generate interpretations of stressful life events and low moods that have negative implications for their future and for their self-worth.
WRITING down negative thoughts, crumpling them up and throwing them away (as often advocated by therapists) really does help reduce negative thinking, research has shown.
Counsellors who use it know that the 'rewind technique' is fast, safe, painless and effective for dealing with trauma. Keith Guy and Nicola Guy have tested it in research.
Ivan Tyrrell reviews "The Attention Merchants: how our time and attention are gathered and sold" by Tim Wu (Atlantic Books, £20.00)
Janice Haddon shows how she has drawn upon the human givens approach to work more creatively with corporate clients.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Sue Gray, who takes over from Dr Declan Lyons, is an accomplished Senior Health & Social Care Director and Clinician...
As you may be aware of the work being carried out by the BACP/BPC/UKCP to create a framework called Scope of Practice and Education (SCoPEd).