You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO31
Sandra has experience of helping people with a wide range of personal difficulties and is keen to provide practical support that helps people feel better quickly and effectively.
- Rock Business Centre, Suite 1Keighley RoadUnited KingdomTrawden, ColneLancashireBB8 8RW
My specialty is in resolving stress including traumatic emotional and physical experiences and difficulties with depression, guilt, anger, fear and self-criticism.
- 112 Swarcliffe RoadUnited KingdomHarrogateYorkshireHG1 4QY
I am a fully qualified and passionate Human Givens psychotherapist, experienced in helping people to quickly escape emotional distress and find their own unique path to feeling well.
- United KingdomThe Old Carnegie Library - Office 8361 Ormskirk Road
My work has involved personal therapy, group therapy and workplace change management initially through non-directive therapy and counselling. Followed by training in family counselling.
- United KingdomLeighton BuzzardEnglandLU7 2PH
I am an experienced psychotherapist and counsellor able to help with a variety of emotional and psychological difficulties.
- 6 Pearce CloseNewnhamUnited KingdomCambridgeCambridgeshireCB3 9LY
Have lived and worked in central Cambridge, for 25 years.
- United KingdomCambridgeEngland
Having worked in the drug and alcohol field for the past 16 years, I have a wealth of experience in working with drug and alcohol problems.
- United KingdomMalvernEnglandWR14 1PH
Starting out as a management trainer and HR professional, for the last 25 years I’ve been a counsellor and life coach, and run workshops in personal development.
- Venture HouseFifth AvenueUnited KingdomLetchworth Garden CityHertfordshireSG6 2HQ
As an experienced Human Givens Therapeutic Coach, I can support you in making the changes you wish for.
- United KingdomCheltenhamGloucestershireGL54 2FPJersey
I have been involved in counselling in since doing a volunteer placement during my Honours degree in Psychology, although I have recently been working on a research project on adult safeguarding at