You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomNottinghamEngland
I am a fully qualified Human Givens psychotherapist.
I am in private practice from my home in Nottingham.
- United KingdomQuornLeicestershire
"My aim is to help people understand where their experience of life is coming from so that they can reconnect with their innate well-being."
- United KingdomDerbyEnglandDE73
As the saying goes, two heads are better than one, so let's get our heads together!
- United KingdomNewarkEnglandNG23
I am a fully qualified Human Givens Psychotherapist and also a fully qualified Mindfulness Teacher.
- United KingdomBurton upon TrentDE15 0BA
For many years Jo worked as a therapist within the Psychological Wellbeing department at the University of Derby, where she dealt with an extensive and varied caseload. She also co-ordinated the university’s Psycho-education Team, whose work was nationally recognised as best practice. She now works in private practice offering therapy and supervision. Alongside her psychotherapy role she offers services to the wider Higher Education sector, developing and delivering bespoke mental health training relevant to staff roles to support universities to take a ‘whole university approach’ to mental health.
- 3 Somerby House CottageHigh StreetUnited KingdomSomerbyEnglandLE14 2PZBroad Street Practice20 - 21 Broad StreetUnited KingdomStamfordEnglandPE9 1PGMelton Wellness HouseThe Old Manor House, 27-29 Burton StreetUnited KingdomMelton MowbrayEnglandLE13 1AE
Kim is passionate about helping clients gain a clearer understanding of what might be going on for them when experiencing mental health difficulties, and most importantly what can be done to improv
- Small Stepping Stones, Hillcroft HouseWhisby RoadUnited KingdomLincolnLincolnshireLN6 3QT
I initially trained and qualified as a Counsellor in Psychodynamic and Humanistic and CBT. After doing just one course with Human Givens I saw and realised how effective this method was.
- The Retreat29 Welland AvenueUnited KingdomGartreeMarket HarbroughLE16 7RN
Positive change is a counselling and coaching practice in Leicestershire to help people achieve a brighter future with a positive state of mind.
- United KingdomMarket HarboroughLeicestershireLE16
Elizabeth is an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist (over 10 years) and is able to support with many kinds of emotional and psychological situations. Her aim is to get you back to happy liv
- United KingdomLeedsEnglandLS1United KingdomOtleyEnglandLS21West YorkshireUnited KingdomEnglandSouth YorkshireUnited KingdomEngland
Until recently I was the CEO of a specialist mental health charity, which I set up and managed for over ten years, working with clients who suffer from trauma, anxiety, depression and problems mana