- Milton House Business SuiteMilton Road SouthUnited KingdomStowmarketSuffolkIP14 1EZ
From his base in the heart of Suffolk, Darren Stiff is able to help with all forms of emotional distress.
- United KingdomCardiffWalesCF14 4LWUnited KingdomBridgendWalesCF31 2PQUnited KingdomCowbridgeVale of GlamorganCF71 7AQ
I spent a number of years working in different coorporate environments in different parts of the world before qualifying initially as a hypnotherapist and later as a psychotherapist.
- 15 Chesterfield CrescentUnited KingdomLeigh-on-SeaSS9 5PD
I am passionate about using Human Givens therapy to help people to take control of their mental health.
- OvertonUnited KingdomBasingstokeHampshireRG25 3DUUnited KingdomAndoverEnglandUnited KingdomNewburyEnglandUnited KingdomBasingstokeEnglandUnited KingdomWinchesterEngland
Corinne works primarily with the human givens approach due to it's proven speed and effectiveness. She also uses CBT, mindfulness and visualisation when appropriate.
- 25 Dowthorpe EndUnited KingdomNorthamptonNN6 0NH
I have been treating patients for symptoms of anxiety, panic attacks, depression, phobias, stress management, addiction, insomnia, birth, fertility since 2001`.
- United KingdomGorleston-On-SeaNorfolkUnited KingdomNorwichNorfolkUnited KingdomLowestoftNorfolk
I have 25 years experience working wih children, young people and adults in jobs such as the military, juvenile probation, careers counselling, childrens services and now as a Human Givens therapis
- The Sustainable Health CentreNotaries House, Chapel StreetUnited KingdomExeterDevonEX1 1AJKingsley House Fitness & Wellbeing Centre67 Fore StreetUnited KingdomChudleighDevonTQ13 0HT
Roberta Hutchins has over 15 years’ experience in private practice as an integrated holistic health practitioner in Devon.
- The Ark5a Bridge StreetUnited KingdomHaverfordwestWalesSA61 2ALWintern House Health and WellnessHigh StreetUnited KingdomFishguardWalesSA65 9AT
I am a Human Givens Practitioner working across Pembrokeshire.
- 31 Patrick StreetNewryUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern IrelandBT35 8EB
Paul has experience of teaching young people at both primary and post-primary level.
- Cormaddy DuffIrelandVirginiaCo Cavan
Iris has over 20 years' experience as a registered nurse in the acute medical area. She is now running a private counselling practice in Cavon/Meath area.
Explore our articles and interviews
Joe Griffin talks with Professor Ian Robertson about the role of experience in the sculpting of our brains, and why certain types of counselling may do harm.
A young Russian woman, Nina, describes how just three sessions of human givens therapy lifted out of her suicidal depression and turned her life around.
THE pain–pleasure recall principle also explains the well-known phenomenon of conditioned taste aversion, which has always presented a problem for classical conditioning.
Jim Penman tells Ivan Tyrrell how biology drives our social history, explaining temperament change within cultures and the rise and fall of civilisations.
Mark Evans describes how one key idea helped Stephen to master his drug addiction.
Cherry Dale explains how Birmingham South Central’s clinical commissioning group meets wellbeing needs of both staff and community by working on human givens lines.
Studying to become a counsellor would give her the skills to help people, thought Frances Masters. It didn’t … until she came across the human givens approach.
In the midst of lockdown, and echoing the theme of this year's Mental Health Week, Julia Welstead takes a moment to consider acts of kindn
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Sue Gray, who takes over from Dr Declan Lyons, is an accomplished Senior Health & Social Care Director and Clinician...
As you may be aware of the work being carried out by the BACP/BPC/UKCP to create a framework called Scope of Practice and Education (SCoPEd).