You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomHoveEast Sussex
I have over 20 years experience of working with people to support their development.
- United KingdomExeterDevon
I am a regular HG practitioner and have a wealth of experience in dealing with many types of issues from self-esteem, depression (all categories), trauma, work/life stress-related, elderly loneline
- Suite 305, The Wilde53 Merrion SquareIrelandDublinDublin 2
All practitioners at Dublin Human Givens Centre are fully registered members of the Human Givens Institute.
- United KingdomFerrysideWales
I work with organisations as well as individuals in managing stress and developing healthy, motivated staff.
- United KingdomArundelWest Sussex
- Lanark Road WestCurrieUnited KingdomEdinburghEH14 5NZ
Dorothy runs a private practice from her home in Currie where she sees most of her clients.
- West DulwichUnited KingdomLondonEnglandSE21 8SD
At the core of the Human Givens approach to therapy lies the understanding that: 'it is what's right with you that will fix what's wrong'.
Each individual and therefore organisation has limitless potential to realise. My purpose is to unleash this potential to build optimal resilience and creativity.
- United KingdomBrightonBN1ChamonixFranceUnited Kingdom
My consultation rooms are in an old farmhouse in Argentière, at the top of the Chamonix valley in France.
My practice in Chamonix has three main areas:
- South Beach PavillionCharlesland RoadIrelandGreystonesCo Wicklow7 Lower Mounttown RoadIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin
I help people recover from the past, rediscover their passion for life and improve their relationships.