You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomGloucesterGloucestershire
Cathy spent the first part of her career as a coach, trainer and workshop facilitator in the corporate world.
- 28 George StreetUnited KingdomBirminghamEnglandB3 1QG
I am a Human Givens Practitioner who is based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. I can welcome clients to our practice or alternatively we can speak through Skype / Zoom.
- United KingdomHorshamEnglandRH12 1UB
Having seen a close friend benefit greatly from receiving Human Givens Therapy I decided to become a therapist.
- IrelandSkibbereenCo CorkSolace Holistic Centre10 Sand Mill QuayIrelandClonakiltyCo Cork
Doreen enjoys helping people discover what is missing in their lives and how to take back control by working towards achievable goals.
- 51A CarfaxUnited KingdomHorshamEnglandRH12 1EQ
Alison qualified as an Occupational Therapist in 2001 and since this time she has worked in a variety of health fields.
- Quay PlaceUnited KingdomIpswichEngland
I provide human givens psychotherapy at Suffolk Mind's Quay Place Heritage & Wellbeing Centre in central Ipswich on Wednesday afternoons.
- Drum EastBushypark, H91 E5YHIrelandGalway
My background is in the area of Human Resources where I worked for one of Ireland’s largest banking organisations.
- Herbert RoadIrelandBrayCo Wicklow
Martin holds a B.A. (honours) in Psychology from University College Dublin, advanced certifications in Clinical Hypnotherapy and a Higher Diploma in Human Givens Psychotherapy.
- United KingdomAngmeringWest SussexBN16United KingdomBrightonEast Sussex
Catriona has 30 years’ experience of working and supporting adults and children in health and education settings.
- Oaklee WellbeingUnited KingdomKing's LynnNorfolk
With 30 years working and studying in the Health & Social Care sector Carmel now practices as a HG Therapist.