You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomBrightonBN1ChamonixFranceUnited Kingdom
My consultation rooms are in an old farmhouse in Argentière, at the top of the Chamonix valley in France.
My practice in Chamonix has three main areas:
- United KingdomEalingLondonW5
Yaz has worked with people from all areas and with all sorts of issues: depression, cultural differences and adaptation, adaptation to new environments, abuse, sexual abuse, changing patterns, mov
- 65 Lambert RoadUnited KingdomLondonSW2 5BB
My clinic is based in Herne Hill, two miles from Brixton underground station and a ten minute walk from Herne Hill station.
- United KingdomCaterhamSurreyCR3
Whatever you have experienced and regardless of your current difficulties, you are capable of achieving and deserving of, a life that works for you.
- United KingdomShepperton
I specialize in PTSD, Trauma and Anxiety.
- Royal Victoria ParkWestbury on TrymUnited KingdomBristolEnglandBS10 6TD
Kiron has over 4 years experience in professional practice, initially specialising in holistic healthcare. This approach led her to Human Givens and how the mind and emotional health is of paramou
- The Traditional Acupuncture Centre19 Binswood StreetUnited KingdomLeamington SpaWarwickshireCV32 5RW
Abigail is an experienced psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer using the Human Givens model.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NAUnited KingdomScarboroughNorth Yorkshire
Following many years working in the social care sector with vulnerable adults, in which I increasingly found the Human Givens approach extremely beneficial, I have now moved into private practice.
- United KingdomGuildfordSurrey
I am a former Senior Director of a large software company. I am now a professional coach and psychotherapist who loves helping people resolve problems that are holding them back. I work on the basis that taking one small positive step often leads to much greater change that can transform lives. I work with a range of issues from people having a mid life crisis to helping teenagers and students with exam anxiety.
- AmpthillUnited KingdomBedfordEngland
After having had 27 years of experience offering emotional support in various areas of voluntary work, I decided to stop and retrain in the Human Givens approach.