You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomLeicesterLE2The Loughborough Clinic99 Ashby RoadUnited KingdomLoughboroughLeicestershireLE11 3AB
I currently have availability in Leicester on Thursday at 6pm and Saturday at 10am and 1pm.
- 28 Forth StreetUnited KingdomEdinburghEH1 3LH
Linda has a well established private practice in the City of Edinburgh.
- 29 Ravenhill ParkUnited KingdomBelfastBT6 0DE
Des has been a business consultant, and latterly business coach, for more than 20 years. He received an OBE in 2004 for services to industry.
- 31 Patrick StreetNewryUnited KingdomCo. DownNorthern IrelandBT35 8EB
Paul has experience of teaching young people at both primary and post-primary level.
- 16 Rock ValleyDromahairIrelandDrumahaire
I have been inspired by the effectiveness of the Human Givens methods and have witnessed how this therapy has brought quick and long-lasting help to people who are struggling.
- The Bell Surgery453 Barlow Moor RoadUnited KingdomChorltonManchesterM21 8AUCumberland StreetUnited KingdomMacclesfieldM1 1JQ
As a professional full-time Human Givens therapist in private practice, my overriding aim is to work with you to achieve positive goals and outcomes.
- Travellers' NestSedgwickUnited KingdomKendalCumbriaLA8 0JU
Sue practices from a rural village setting with good parking and disabled/wheelchair access, but will also travel to see clients
- United KingdomPembrokeshire
Since qualifying in Occupational and Organisational Psychology in 1998, I have worked as an Occupational Psychologist in Occupational Health Services for the NHS and Local Government, and for priva
- Rock Business Centre, Suite 1Keighley RoadUnited KingdomTrawden, ColneLancashireBB8 8RW
My specialty is in resolving stress including traumatic emotional and physical experiences and difficulties with depression, guilt, anger, fear and self-criticism.
- United KingdomHelstonCornwallUnited KingdomPlymouth
Rosalind Townsend is an experienced therapist who works with all forms of emotional distress including stress, anxiety, depression and addiction.