You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomPooleDorset
Martin is a qualified counselling psychologist and social worker.
- West & Central LondonUnited KingdomLondon
I have enhanced DBS disclosure. I work from home and in a clinic setting. I am happy to travel to see clients in the London areas.
- 23 Upper High StreetUnited KingdomThameOxfordshireOX9 3EX
My aim is to make you feel more balanced and positive after every appointment. Although I will need to know something about your past to understand your present, our work together will always be about the future and how to get you up and running again as quickly as possible.
- Cabury Clinic3 Catherine PlaceIrelandLimerick CityCo Limerick
Derry has over 20 years' experience in private practice, assisting people. Whether that's in helping people get their lives on track by utilising new skills (or rediscovering old skills, i.e.
- United KingdomStonehavenScotlandUnited KingdomAberdeenScotland
I have a long history of working with people to support their development and am skilled in helping people overcome difficulties to lead fulfilling lives.
- Bitterkoekjes HuisWillow CornerUnited KingdomWorthamSuffolkIP22 1PS
Andre works in a village just south of Diss, on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. He also arranges to see people in mutually agreed locations, e.g. GP surgeries or at home.
- United KingdomBathAvonUnited KingdomBradford-on-AvonAvon
I know that it’s possible for clients to get their lives working again without unduly dwelling on the past.
- United KingdomReadingBerkshireRG1 1ED
I have lived in several countries where I have racked up 1000s of hours teaching and coaching in a variety of subjects.
- United KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO31
Sandra has experience of helping people with a wide range of personal difficulties and is keen to provide practical support that helps people feel better quickly and effectively.
- United KingdomBristol
Following a career in the NHS as a general and paediatric nurse, Melissa retrained as a Human Givens Therapist in 2012, working with a national children's charity, leading on work with families who