You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- IrelandStoneyford, County Kilkenny
- United KingdomSalisburyWiltshire
Fiona has worked as an OT in a wide range of health, social care and community settings over the last 40years, specializing in Palliative Care until 2012. She has run a private practice as an HG psychotherapist since 2011 alongside work in the NHS and abroad
- United KingdomLondonEnglandUnited KingdomCardiffWales
My passion is embodiment & healing the effects of trauma. I am a qualified Occupational Therapist & have been working in mental health since 2010.
- United KingdomLondonEnglandSE27 9EQ
Collaborative, supportive and practical therapy.
- United KingdomLondonSE19
Sue Goodwin has an absolute belief that anyone can change their lives for the better and that some just need a little help finding the best route. She has successfully worked with clients suffering
- United KingdomWokinghamBerkshire
Feel better and more confident about the future quickly. You will be given strategies, resources and practical help enabling you to feel a positive difference from your very first session.
- IrelandKilkennyCo Kilkenny
– I have over 20 years experience working in the area of social care - in family support service, intellectual disability services and leaving care.
- Trereife Farm HouseTrereifeUnited KingdomPenzanceEnglandTR20 8TJ
Patrick is a former career soldier in the British Army and has worked in training, coaching and more recently provides therapeutic help to Combat veterans and their families.
- United KingdomLondonEnglandNW10
Denise has worked in the psychology field for over 35 years and has been a human givens therapist since 2000. She treats private clients and will travel locally to a client's home if necessary.
- 7 Fred Bulmer CentreWall StreetUnited KingdomHerefordHerefordshireHR4 9HP
I worked for seventeen years as a primary care counsellor in GP surgeries.