You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 3/1 61 Kersland StreetUnited KingdomGlasgowScotlandG12 8BSRaphaelstraat 10 Huis1077 PR AmsterdamNetherlands
I am a dedicated, open and energetic professional. I provide a safe environment, that allows my clients the space to work in a focused manner and challenged to meet their goals.
- United KingdomMacclesfieldCheshire
For the last ten years I have worked with individuals and groups in both creative and counselling capacities in a variety of settings including adult inpatient mental health rehabilitation, Child a
- 18 Duke StIrelandAthyCo KildareIrelandGrangeconCo Wicklow
With 35 years of experience in a variety of settings, I am a fully-qualified and registered Human Givens therapist.
- Wootton FieldsUnited KingdomNorthamptonEngland
Rita initially came from a background in training and development, as well as over nine years experience of working as a therapist in private practice, before training as a Human Givens practitione
- The Ark5a Bridge StreetUnited KingdomHaverfordwestWalesSA61 2ALWintern House Health and WellnessHigh StreetUnited KingdomFishguardWalesSA65 9AT
I am a Human Givens Practitioner working across Pembrokeshire.
- 45 Leeson Street LowerIrelandDublin 2
Diarmuid helps people who feel they are stuck, to move on with renewed confidence in themselves, he also has extensive experience in the business world.
- United KingdomOxshottSurreyKT22United KingdomSurbitonLondon Borough of KingstonKT6
I have had many years professional experience working alongside people during challenging periods in their lives and began work in the NHS over 30 years ago as a music therapist.
- United KingdomExeterEnglandEX1
I have over 15 years of experience as a psychotherapist, counsellor and coach, working in both the corporate world and in private practice.
- 640 Brighton AvePortland, ME 04102United States
I'm Katherine Vilnrotter. I believe that every person is important and has a voice to be heard.
- United KingdomEastbourne
Vivienne offers a safe and caring environment and works with a range of responses to mental and emotional distress.