You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- United KingdomMilton KeynesEnglandUnited KingdomOlneyEnglandUnited KingdomSouth Northamptonshire DistrictEngland
After a successful career in financial services and a break to bring up my children (one of which has special needs) I chose to retrain as a Human Givens Therapist.
I am a caring, empathic person with an interest in wellbeing and human rights.
- Anima TherapyThe Well, Greatworth HallUnited KingdomGreatworthOxfordshireOX17 2FE
I operate out of a beautiful, private and tranquil setting in the Oxfordshire countryside weekdays and every other weekend.
- 28 George StreetUnited KingdomBirminghamEnglandB3 1QG
I am a Human Givens Practitioner who is based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. I can welcome clients to our practice or alternatively we can speak through Skype / Zoom.
- IrelandEdentoberCo LouthBallybot House28 Corn MarketUnited KingdomNewryNorthern IrelandBT35 8BG
Valerie has experience of helping people with a wide range of personal difficulties and is keen to provide practical support that helps people feel better quickly and effectively.
- 398 Long LaneUnited KingdomLondonEnglandN2 8JX
I run a private practice from my home in North London on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9am to 8pm, currently offering face-to-face or on-line sessions of approximately one hour's length.
- United KingdomDerbyEnglandDE73
As the saying goes, two heads are better than one, so let's get our heads together!
- United KingdomCharvilReading, Berkshire
I have worked for a decade with families undergoing a neonatal hospital admission of their infant(s) at the Royal Berkshire Hospital.
- Clay CrossUnited KingdomChesterfieldDerbyshire
Hello. My name is Lindsay Sands and I have over 35 years of experience of working for the NHS in community services.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I became a fully qualified Human Givens Psychotherapist in 2006. And have been running a very busy private counselling practice in Manchester for 11 years.