Mary Blues9 Orchardhead RoadLibertonUnited KingdomEdinburghEH16 6HJ
Mary has been a complementary practitioner for many years working as a healer on a voluntary basis since 1995.
- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I trained as an Occupational Therapist and spent 20 years working with the NHS.
- United KingdomBrighton & HoveEnglandUnited KingdomWest HoathlyEnglandRH19United KingdomArdinglyEnglandRH17
Bunty's practice serves people in Surrey, West and East Sussex, Kent and London delivering the service in Brighton & Hove, East Grinstead, West Hoathly, Forest Row and Ardingly.
- United KingdomBrightonUnited KingdomHeathfieldEast SussexTN21 8AD
The way that a human life may unfold is bound to bring challenges, and these may become stressful or overwhelming at times for almost anyone.
Christine SullivanUnited KingdomCheltenhamGloucestershire
I originally trained and qualified as a relate counsellor, practising for seven years
- United KingdomBarnetHertfordshireUnited KingdomLondonEngland
'You gave us our lives back Jo. Saved his and freed mine. Thank you, thank you, thank you',
Partner of severely traumatised veteran, September 2016
- 5 New Ceidrim RoadUnited KingdomGlanamanCarmarthenshireSA18 1BXJelfs (health food shop)United KingdomAmmanfordWalesSA18
EXPERIENCE - qualified integrative counsellor since 1999, HG psychotherapist since 2007, counselling supervisor since 2003, HG supervisor since 2007.
- York Human Givens Wellbeing Centre33 Bishopthorpe RoadUnited KingdomYorkNorth YorkshireYO23 1NA
Gail has a real enthusiasm for this positive approach to counselling.
- 137 George's Street LowerIrelandDublinCo DublinLake DriveIrelandBlessingtonCo Wicklow
The majority of my professional life has been underpinned by a love of learning in all its guises! Sometimes the lessons to learn are challenging, other times a joy.
- United KingdomCheadleCheshire
Whilst working with a group of clients, all of whom were living with a Physical and/or Sensory Disability, made me realise the strong connection between the Mind and the Body, and how by getting ou
Explore our articles and interviews
James Tapper suggests that Charles Dickens’s famous seasonal novel contains much that reflects the human givens approach to therapy.
By introducing the human givens approach along with outcome measurements, Jayne Timmins has made her mark on Dyfed-Powys police.
Martin Baldwin tells us about being diagnosed with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPSTD) after numerous traumatic experiences and the life-saving, life-changing impact of human givens therapy
Lorraine Debnam describes how she used her chance to bring psychological help to Rwandan street children.
Mark Evans describes how one key idea helped Stephen to master his drug addiction.