- Herbert RoadIrelandBrayCo Wicklow
Martin holds a B.A. (honours) in Psychology from University College Dublin, advanced certifications in Clinical Hypnotherapy and a Higher Diploma in Human Givens Psychotherapy.
- Muswell HillEast FinchleyUnited KingdomLondonEnglandN10 2PY
“I wasn’t sure what was going to happen today, it turned out you helped unblock something quite major. Thank you for noticing my struggle with PTSD”
- Reborn Holistics264 Manchester RoadUnited KingdomAudenshawGreater ManchesterM34 5ZTThe Therapy Rooms - Saddleworth176 Oldham RoadUnited KingdomSpringheadGreater ManchesterOL4 5SJSeraphina Holistic and wellbeing centre117-119 Stamford Street CentralUnited KingdomAshton-under-LyneEnglandOL6 6XJ
Extensive experience as a mental health practitioner - worked in NHS for over 25 years in variety of settings. Committed to ongoing Continuous Professional Development and Life-Long Learning.
- Judehaven36 Granville ParkIrelandBlackrock, DublinCo Dublin
- 19A Blackhouse FarmBlackhouse RoadUnited KingdomHorshamWest SussexRH13 6HS
As a retired police officer, mother and currently employed as a secondary school mentor, I have extensive and varied experience.
- ThorndonUnited KingdomOkehamptonDevonEX20 4NG
I feel fortunate to have been able to combine an enjoyable career in Human Resource Management (within the public, private and voluntary sectors) with psychotherapy and counselling, working for man
- United KingdomBarnetHertfordshireUnited KingdomLondonEngland
'You gave us our lives back Jo. Saved his and freed mine. Thank you, thank you, thank you',
Partner of severely traumatised veteran, September 2016
Ian ThomsonUnited KingdomCwmbranWalesNP44United KingdomTorfaenWales
- Carmont HouseThe CrichtonUnited KingdomBankend RoadDumfriesDG1 4ZJ
Joy's background is in community development and she has worked with individuals and groups all her adult life.
Explore our articles and interviews
Cherry Dale explains how Birmingham South Central’s clinical commissioning group meets wellbeing needs of both staff and community by working on human givens lines.
Julia Welstead looks at how our inner resources - with a little help from an effective therapist - can help us to overcome trauma, build resilience through difficult times and develop a positive mindset and zest for life.
Joe Griffin explains why dreaming, and forgetting our dreams, fulfils a vital human need.
Our mental and physical health depend upon meeting emotional needs in healthy ways. This keeps stress levels low and allows our immune syst
Jim Penman tells Ivan Tyrrell how biology drives our social history, explaining temperament change within cultures and the rise and fall of civilisations.
Emily Gajewski shares her case experience with working with more complex forms of PTSD
Social work should be about helping people yet, bogged down in bureaucracy, it has lost its way. Jan Little shows how the human givens approach can put it back on track.
Sam Gerrard explores the benefits of 7:11 breathing and shares the results of his own and others’ research into the technique
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Sue Gray, who takes over from Dr Declan Lyons, is an accomplished Senior Health & Social Care Director and Clinician...
As you may be aware of the work being carried out by the BACP/BPC/UKCP to create a framework called Scope of Practice and Education (SCoPEd).