- 39 Dee StreetUnited KingdomAberdeenScotlandAB11 6DY87 Rose Street Lane NorthUnited KingdomEdinburghScotlandEH2 3DX312 Broughty Ferry RoadUnited KingdomDundeeScotlandDD4 7NJ62 Murray StreetUnited KingdomMontroseScotlandDD10 8JQ
Health, finances, relationships, career, family, fitness and unexpected change – life can get complicated.
- 19 Walnut LaneUnited KingdomHartfordCheshireCW8 1QN
As well as his Human Givens Diploma, Hugh has a Certificate and Diploma in General Counselling, but he has been practising human givens therapy exclusively since 2002.
- Beetslaan 323723 bx Bilthaven3723 DXNetherlands
- HG Netherlands is working on a feferrals systme
- Private practice
- Experienced lawyer and mediator (1990 & 2002)
- United KingdomWorthingEnglandBN13
Anita has a wide range of experience, successfully working with clients of all ages, with diverse problems.
- United KingdomBrighton
The way that a human life may unfold is bound to bring challenges, and these may become stressful or overwhelming at times for almost anyone.
- United KingdomBridgwaterSomersetUnited KingdomBasingstokeHampshire
Judith is an experienced Human Givens Therapist, Supervisor and psychiatric nurse with thirty years of experience of working within the mental health services.
- 68 Ransome RoadUnited KingdomIpswichSuffolkIP3 9AT
I am currently CRB checked.
Pat WilliamsUnited KingdomLondonGreater LondonNW3
Having worked as a psychotherapist for many years, Pat has considerable experience.
- 7 Fred Bulmer CentreWall StreetUnited KingdomHerefordHerefordshireHR4 9HP
I worked for seventeen years as a primary care counsellor in GP surgeries.
- The BeechesAlvestonUnited KingdomBristolEnglandBS35 3RJ
I founded my own business in 2005, working as a counsellor, executive coach and facilitator. Prior to establishing my own business, I held senior management roles with Ernst and Young.
Explore our articles and interviews
Hugh McNab illustrates how to successfully detraumatise even the most severe cases of trauma and anxiety-related disorders and help a client back to a meaningful livelihood.
Aric Sigman explains why craft-based skills are as important as academic ones, and need to be taught in all schools.
John Bell suggests that only a radically different, innate needs-based approach to conflict resolution can bring a possibility of peace to the Middle East.
Ivan Tyrrell warns that hypnosis is a powerful tool that must be used with care, understanding and integrity.
Janice Haddon shows how she has drawn upon the human givens approach to work more creatively with corporate clients.
It took millions of years for the human mind to evolve into the self-forming creature we can now become. We have reached a watershed where exciting recent discoveries about how the mind/body system works enable us to understand the processes by which the human nature of a new child can successfully unfold to create an effective and fulfilled individual.
Scientific findings confirm the connection between the dream state and schizophrenia.
An article about the human givens approach that appeared in the major American publication, Family Therapy Magazine.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
SAVE THE DATE
12th–13th May 2018
Our next conference's theme is: 'Living with Uncertainty' and it's being held on the weekend of 12th–13th May 2018 at the beautiful venue of Woodland Grange in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire - read more