- 34, Hayeswater RoadUnited KingdomDavyhulmeGreater ManchesterM41
I became a fully qualified Human Givens Psychotherapist in 2006. And have been running a very busy private counselling practice in Manchester for 11 years.
- United KingdomHamptonMiddlesexTW12 2NZ
Julia believes we are all born with gifts and talents but a lot of us don't know how to access these and bring them to life.
- United KingdomLeighton BuzzardEnglandLU7 2PH
I am an experienced psychotherapist and counsellor able to help with a variety of emotional and psychological difficulties.
- Solstice Wellbeing CentreNr. Bury ST EdmundsUnited KingdomSuffolk
I have the best job in the world: it's to help you find the peace you're looking for.
- 151 Greensand ViewUnited KingdomWoburn SandsEnglandMK17 8GSUnited KingdomBristolEngland
I have recently secured success with couples counselling both at my practice in my hometown of Woburn Sands, Buckinghamshire and at the Berkeley Centre Health in Clifton, Bristol.
- United KingdomBrightonEnglandUnited KingdomHertfordEnglandPortugal
An experienced therapist/supervisor with a previous background in psychology and teaching, I have also worked with adolescents and children in schools and looked-after children services.
- United KingdomCheltenhamGloucestershireGL54 2FPJersey
I have been involved in counselling in since doing a volunteer placement during my Honours degree in Psychology, although I have recently been working on a research project on adult safeguarding at
- East Lancs HG PsychotherapyClitheroe Business Centre, Whalley RdUnited KingdomClitheroeBB7 1HW
Karen has over 30 years experience of working with psychological health both with the NHS and private sector.
- The Practice Rooms7A Catherine StreetUnited KingdomSalisburyWiltshireSP1 2DFThe Wellness Clinic5 Station RoadUnited KingdomTidworthWiltshireSP9 7NN
- Bay Tree HouseUnited KingdomSaint HilaryCornwallTR20 9EF100 Dibles RoadUnited KingdomWarsashHampshireSO31 9JL
A broad range of experiences, both personal and professional, have enabled me to support numerous individuals in their recovery, from many forms of emotional distress.
Explore our articles and interviews
Mental and physical health depends upon meeting emotional needs in healthy ways.
Would you know if someone you care about has depression? Most people probably think that they would, but it isn’t necessarily as obvious as you might expect. Indeed, until some simple screening questionnaires were introduced for GPs to use, half of them were missing the diagnosis in patients that came to consult them.
Jim Penman tells Ivan Tyrrell how biology drives our social history, explaining temperament change within cultures and the rise and fall of civilisations.
James Tapper suggests that Charles Dickens’s famous seasonal novel contains much that reflects the human givens approach to therapy.
An article about the human givens approach that appeared in the major American publication, Family Therapy Magazine.
The torment of ‘caring’ for a much-loved brother suffering from psychosis, to whom the NHS has failed to offer meaningful help …
Ivan Tyrrell talks with Daniel Nettle about the far closer than expected connection between psychosis and creative thinking.
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
The HGI is one of the organisations supporting the campaign organised by BACP, BPC and UKCP to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 c
Charlie Taylor interviews Judith Desbonne and Tiffany Osborne about the human givens approach to therapy and its many benefits.