- Solstice Wellbeing CentreNr. Bury ST EdmundsUnited KingdomSuffolk
I have the best job in the world: it's to help you find the peace you're looking for.
- 151 Greensand ViewUnited KingdomWoburn SandsEnglandMK17 8GSUnited KingdomBristolEngland
I have recently secured success with couples counselling both at my practice in my hometown of Woburn Sands, Buckinghamshire and at the Berkeley Centre Health in Clifton, Bristol.
Louise has a BA (hons psychology) and MA from Trinity College Dublin and an MBA from Edinburgh University.
- United KingdomLondonSW17
I have been practicing as a HG therapist since 2009. Prior to that I had been offering care and support to clients as a nurse, health visitor, and trainer in personal development.
- East Lancs HG PsychotherapyClitheroe Business Centre, Whalley RdUnited KingdomClitheroeBB7 1HW
Karen has over 30 years experience of working with psychological health both with the NHS and private sector.
- The Practice Rooms7A Catherine StreetUnited KingdomSalisburyWiltshireSP1 2DFThe Wellness Clinic5 Station RoadUnited KingdomTidworthWiltshireSP9 7NN
- Bay Tree HouseUnited KingdomSaint HilaryCornwallTR20 9EF100 Dibles RoadUnited KingdomWarsashHampshireSO31 9JL
A broad range of experiences, both personal and professional, have enabled me to support numerous individuals in their recovery, from many forms of emotional distress.
- South Beach PavillionCharlesland RoadIrelandGreystonesCo Wicklow7 Lower Mounttown RoadIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin
I help people recover from the past, rediscover their passion for life and improve their relationships.
- (5 minute walk from Golders Green Tube Station)United KingdomLondonGreater LondonNW11
Miriam has extensive experience of working with families, couples and individuals in various settings.
- 107 Brudes HillLeachkinUnited KingdomInvernessScotlandIV3 8AT
I am based in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland and work from home. I’ve always had a passion for helping people and Human Givens methodology has enabled me to do just that.
Explore our articles and interviews
Most severe, even psychotic, mental illness can be helped more effectively at home than in hospital. Professor Marcellino Smyth illustrates how home treatment services work.
Julia Welstead on loneliness and the Human Givens approach
Ivan Tyrrell asks Professor Richard Noll, author of ‘The Jung Cult’, to unravel the lies Carl G Jung told to aggrandise himself and his charismatic psychoanalytic movement.
Véronique Chown explores the value of the human givens approach in successful couples therapy.
If people are suffering emotional distress there will always be unmet emotional needs, this is how the Human Givens approach works.
Emily Gajewski describes how, as a therapist in private practice, she helped a client overcome the psychotic delusions that were keeping her trapped.
Ian Thomson takes a look at a selection of ethical issues of relevance to human givens practitioners.
We take a look at what's been achieved since two pioneering psychotherapists put a name to this powerful understanding of human nature and mental health...
Latest Tweets:Tweets by humangivens
Just Released: A new report uses the HG framework to assess emotional wellbeing during the panemic lockdown - contains vital information and confirms the value of the HG approach in assessing mental health.
The HGI is one of the organisations supporting the campaign organised by BACP, BPC and UKCP to maximise the role of counselling and psychotherapy in helping to support people through the Covid 19 c