You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 11M Peabody BuildingsRosendale RoadUnited KingdomHerne HillLondonSE24 9EE
My clinic is based in Herne Hill, two miles from Brixton underground station and a ten minute walk from Herne Hill station.
- United KingdomLondonSW2
David has extensive experience of working with young people and families within school settings.
- United KingdomLondonSE19
Sue Goodwin has an absolute belief that anyone can change their lives for the better and that some just need a little help finding the best route. She has successfully worked with clients suffering
- North/WestUnited KingdomLondonWD23United KingdomHA1
I originally trained in biological science before becoming a medical doctor over 25 years ago.
- United KingdomLondonGreater London
I am currently relocating within London.
- 25 Limes AvenueUnited KingdomLondonGreater LondonN12 8QN
I practice in a street with limited street parking and off street parking. I also have enhanced CRB disclosure.
- (5 minute walk from Golders Green Tube Station)United KingdomLondonGreater LondonNW11
Miriam has extensive experience of working with families, couples and individuals in various settings.
- The Strugar CentreBlenheim MewsUnited KingdomFarnhamEnglandGU9 7FYHospital of St John and St ElizabethSt John’s WoodUnited KingdomLondonEnglandNW8 9NHNo 7 Harley StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandW1G 9QY
Mary is a Human Givens Psychotherapist and a Nutritionist.
- United KingdomLondonEnglandNW10
Denise has worked in the psychology field for over 35 years and has been a human givens therapist since 2000. She treats private clients and will travel locally to a client's home if necessary.
- United KingdomPontypriddWalesUnited KingdomLlantrisantWalesCF72United KingdomCaerphillyWalesCF83
I was very privileged to work for 13 years in Torfaen & Blaenau Gwent MIND as the Counselling Service Manager / Counsellor / HG Therapist and have extensive experience in counselling people in emotional distress.