You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 3 UndercraggCharlestownUnited KingdomHebden BridgeWest YorkshireHX7 6NX
I have a background in Horticulture and still consider myself in the business of promoting healthy growth, keeping pernicious weeds at bay and developing new and creative pathways.
- Bitterkoekjes HuisWillow CornerUnited KingdomWorthamSuffolkIP22 1PS
Andre works in a village just south of Diss, on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. He also arranges to see people in mutually agreed locations, e.g. GP surgeries or at home.
- 10 Oak Hill CrescentUnited KingdomWoodford GreenEssexIG8 9PW87 BushwoodUnited KingdomLeytonstoneLondonE11 3BW
Andrew has a busy private practice, of over ten years.
- Milton House Business SuiteMilton Road SouthUnited KingdomStowmarketSuffolkIP14 1EZ
From his base in the heart of Suffolk, Darren Stiff is able to help with all forms of emotional distress.
- United KingdomWarmingtonEnglandPE8 6TE
I believe strongly that the role of a therapist is to help people move on with their lives as quickly as possible.
- United KingdomNorwichNorfolkNR3 3NJ
Current CRB disclosure certificate. I see clients in my home. Sessions available weekends and early evening.
- Burgh House ClinicUnited KingdomNorfolkNR11 6AT
Val brings a wealth of experience having worked as a Human Givens Practitioner since 2002 and before that working for many years in mental health rehabilitation, with some of that time in a managem
- United KingdomLowestoft
The most rewarding thing about using this approach is being able to make a difference and give hope.
- United KingdomLintonCambridgeshire
I have over 20 years experience working as a Practitioner Psychologist, including over 5 years as a Human Givens Therapist in private practice.
- United KingdomHarpendenHertfordshireAL5
Jane has experience of successfully working with clients on a wide range of emotional issues and sees clients of all ages at her private practice in Harpenden.