You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 6 Pearce CloseNewnhamUnited KingdomCambridgeCambridgeshireCB3 9LY
Have lived and worked in central Cambridge, for 25 years.
- United KingdomBarnetHertfordshireUnited KingdomLondonEngland
'You gave us our lives back Jo. Saved his and freed mine. Thank you, thank you, thank you',
Partner of severely traumatised veteran, September 2016
- Tiverton House, Unit 2Mill LaneUnited KingdomNewburyBerkshireRG14 5RE
My background is in medicine and since then I have trained in a broad range of fields.
- United KingdomHamptonMiddlesexTW12 2NZ
Julia believes we are all born with gifts and talents but a lot of us don't know how to access these and bring them to life.
- United KingdomCheltenhamGloucestershireGL54 2FPJersey
I have been involved in counselling in since doing a volunteer placement during my Honours degree in Psychology, although I have recently been working on a research project on adult safeguarding at
- United KingdomEalingLondonW5
Yaz has worked with people from all areas and with all sorts of issues: depression, cultural differences and adaptation, adaptation to new environments, abuse, sexual abuse, changing patterns, mov
- 4a Clearwater House4-7 Manchester StreetUnited KingdomLondonGreater LondonW1U 3AE
- West & Central LondonUnited KingdomLondon
I have enhanced DBS disclosure. I work from home and in a clinic setting. I am happy to travel to see clients in the London areas.
- United KingdomTootingLondonSW17
Julie Johnson originally trained as a nurse, moving into school nursing as she raised her family, then setting up her own business 25yrs ago working as a consultant to schools in the area of wellbe
- 5 Avenue GardensSheenUnited KingdomLondonGreater LondonSW14 8BP
I have been seeing clients since 1991 usually in my home but am prepared to be flexible. I am an associate priest in Barnes and I work part time as a Hospital Chaplain.