You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 3 Lombard CourtUnited KingdomLondonEC3V 9BJ19 Nassau StreetUnited KingdomLondonEnglandW1W 7AF12 Cinnamon RowBatterseaUnited KingdomLondonSW11 3TWBetter Care Clinic53A Queen's RdUnited KingdomWatfordWD17 2QN87 Earls Court RoadUnited KingdomLondonW8 6EF
If you or your loved ones are finding the world a little tough, I can help you. Your difficulties could be personal such as depression, anxiety and trauma.
- 27 London RoadUnited KingdomTonbridgeKentTN10 3AB
Rob is a registered NHS service provider and takes referrals from various GP's and specialists.
- United KingdomGreat MiltonOxfordshireOX44
I am an experienced psychologist, well-being coach, counsellor and psychotherapist able to deal with many kinds of emotional and psychological difficulties.
- United KingdomSt Leonards-on-SeaEast SussexTN38 0QH
Judith has worked in education and personal development for over 15 years. She is committed to helping people find ways to overcome barriers in their personal, work and educational lives.
- 19A Blackhouse FarmBlackhouse RoadUnited KingdomHorshamWest SussexRH13 6HS
As a retired police officer, mother and currently employed as a secondary school mentor, I have extensive and varied experience.
- United KingdomBrightonEast Sussex
Emily has worked in the NHS and privately, for over 18 years as a therapist, helping people move on from even the most severe emotional difficulties.
- Royal Surrey County HospitalUnited KingdomGuildford
I work with cancer patients at the Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford. I also work privately from the hospital, from my home in Ash Green and from 'Mummas and Beans' in Godalming.
- United KingdomNorth DevonUnited KingdomPlymouthDevonUnited KingdomMid Devon
I have been a Human Givens Practitioner since 2002. As well as seeing clients privately I am an affiliated counsellor for Cic, PTSD Resolution and Red Poppy.
- United KingdomSouth MoltonDevonUnited KingdomBarbrookDevon
Angie has 14 years experience of working with people with a variety of problems ranging from mild anxiety and low self esteem through to depression, health issues, post traumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, weight issues and other varied issues.
- United KingdomNewton AbbotDevonTQ13
Carol has over 25 years’ experience in professional practice, initially specialising in musculo-skeletal disorders as a McTimoney chiropractor.