You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- 16 B Southville GardensIrelandLimerick
Dermot has had his own business for nearly 30 years. He is a father and husband, and through this is aware of the various challenges and difficulties that life can bring with it.
- 16B Southville GardensBallinacurraIrelandLimerick CityCo Limerick
Nikka is a young therapist, who has experience patiently working with all ages on a variety of difficulties.
- Cabury Clinic3 Catherine PlaceIrelandLimerick CityCo Limerick
Derry has over 20 years' experience in private practice, assisting people. Whether that's in helping people get their lives on track by utilising new skills (or rediscovering old skills, i.e.
- IrelandStoneyford, County Kilkenny
Louise has a BA (hons psychology) and MA from Trinity College Dublin and an MBA from Edinburgh University.
Worked 30 years for the HSE Ireland and 15 years as a Clinical Nurse Specialist/Counsellor for patients with mental health issues and addictions.
- Merrion SquareIrelandDublinDublin 2IrelandBlackrockCo Dublin
Sue has worked in training, coaching and psychotherapy for over 30 years. She also has extensive experience in the corporate world, particularly in IT.
- The Dublin Human Givens Centre137 George's StreetIrelandDun LaoghaireCo Dublin7 Croydon GardensIrelandMarinoDublin 3
I am willing to travel to see clients, I practice largely from the Dublin Human Givens Centre in the southside of the city (Dun Laoghaire) but am also happy to accommodate clients on the northside
- 9 Mount Eagle GroveIrelandLeopardstown HeightsDublin 18
- IrelandDroghedaCo Louth