You are here
Your Nearest Human Givens Therapist
- CorkDouglasIrelandCork CityCo CorkIrelandCork city
Alison's aim is always to help clients take back control of their lives quickly and effectively.
- CashelIrelandCo Tipperary
Debriefing post traumatic events in healthcare. Current focus in rehabilitative care. Arrangement to see clients through HSE services can be arranged.
- Carlow Gateway Business CentreAthy RoadIrelandCarlowCo Carlow
Experienced with addictions, eating disorders, and trauma. I have a private practice in a dedicated, multi-disciplinary holistic clinic for clients in Leinster or Munster.
- 68 ArdmorewoodHerbert RdIrelandBrayCo Wicklow
Gabby Punch is a general and psychiatric nurse with over 30 years experience in healthcare, health screening and community mental health with a keen interest in the whole area of emotional, nutriti
- Judehaven36 Granville ParkIrelandBlackrock, DublinCo Dublin
- 59 FerrybankIrelandArklowCo Wicklow
Ann holds a BSc(hons) in Psychology, MSc in Forensic Psychology and Criminology and a Higher Diploma in Human Givens Psychotherapy.
- The Practice, PentirePont du ValJerseySt BreladeJE3 8FF
20 years ago I set out to build a professional, ethical business based on integrity and value.
- Rue de la HouguetteJerseyFive OaksJE2 7UG
An experienced counsellor who specialises in working with women who are in/leaving abusive relationships.
- United KingdomWokinghamBerkshire
Feel better and more confident about the future quickly. You will be given strategies, resources and practical help enabling you to feel a positive difference from your very first session.
- United KingdomBrighton & HoveEnglandUnited KingdomWest HoathlyEnglandRH19United KingdomArdinglyEnglandRH17
Bunty's practice serves people in Surrey, West and East Sussex, Kent and London delivering the service in Brighton & Hove, East Grinstead, West Hoathly, Forest Row and Ardingly.